chapter 41 | One by one

"Are you ready to have it now?" she asks and peeks at us both, so I agree to it, and Hojun does so.

"Okay," she leaves her book on the bed and turns towards us, so I keep quiet and listen to her. "First, I want us all to talk and not just me because I feel like I'm forcing you or ruling, and I don't want any of you to believe that I'm controlling or anything. I'm just trying to find a way for this relationship to work and that the three of us are happy and comfortable."

"We know, baby. Don't worry, we need this talk, and you're the most mature for this," I rub my hand over her thigh and get rid of this worry. She is the only one who can make this work to the full, so I would rather let her set some rules.

"Well, I think that the most important thing to say is to never keep anything to ourselves. Like, are there things that you cannot accept?" she waits for both of our opinions, so I take a look at Hojun, wondering if he has something to say. "Personally, not really."

"Sure? You're both like us now, so don't feel like you don't have anything to say," she tells him what I would have said as well if I was in her shoes. "No, really. I'm happy with whatever happens as long as none of you lies to me. I'm serious."

"It's the number one rule, so don't worry. No one lies, no one keeps anything to themselves, no one betrays any of us," she speaks the perfect words, and I nod, instinctively. "That's all that matters to me," Hojun sets his eyes on me, and y/n asks about my point of view now. "And you, Jungkook?"

"Well...I'm scared to be jealous over certain stuff," I ruffle my hair, hating how they both make me feel like I am the only one who is too demanding or childish. "What stuff? Just tell us."

"You know...What I said last night, if this works out, we'll be a throuple, right? But like a normal couple, we'll need intimacy, and we can't always be together to do that type of stuff, so I'm scared that this might make me jealous if you both do it without me..." I struggle to explain my problem without sounding stupid and immature. "I'm gonna be honest with you, I saw a video earlier about a throuple who talked about this type of life, but it was two girls and one man, so the girls first got together, then I think one met him, but they seem so in love with each other, and if one was leaving the house, they would kiss both before leaving. But they had rules and a sort of schedule, and the woman said that they would rarely do it all together, and that most of the time, only two of them would have some intimate time and the other one would leave them alone but never be jealous. So they have days where two of them hang out together, and other days when the two others hang out. So they have a schedule, but I don't think I would feel good with this."

"Me neither," Hojun shares the same opinion, and I do too on this, but not totally. "But are you gonna tell the one who wasn't involved that you both had sex or did something?"

"Would you feel better if we tell each other when we had some intimate time alone?" she asks as she must see how much in need of reassurance I am in a relationship. "I don't know...I guess it'd be weird."

"But if you need to know so that you can be more reassured, we'll do it," she gives me the opportunity to choose. "I really don't know, I don't know how I'd feel if that happens, so I can't tell what's the best."

"Alright, if you're not sure then you can always ask questions, and we'll tell you the truth anyway. Is it fine?" she tilts her head, and since I have no idea what would help me the most, I nod. "What else would bother you?"

"Two of us spending more time together than with the other," I do not hide any worry anymore, knowing I have to do it for us all. "I just don't want any of us to feel left out, as I told you."

"I think none of us would want one to feel left out, that's why we should always talk about it without fearing to be a bother or to ask for too much," her eyes focus more on Hojun as if she knew that he is the most likely to keep quiet and handle the pain by himself, but we both agree to it.