Chapter 2

A hospital not too far from the command center, there a figure laying in a bulk bed. The figure in question was Carlos wrapped in a cloth all over his body making him look like a mummy ready to be buried. He can't even move due to all the soreness that was present not to mention the stiffness of how they wrap the bandage too tightly. How he got here we'll, long story short Eva found him. Well she found him stumbling, blood over his amour before he collapse she got so scared despite being that she immediately send Carlos to the hospital. After a few days Carlos finally opened his eyes the first thing he saw was a hand that was coming after him. A slap was heard not one, not two but 10 slaps it was so powerful that it can even heard outside, followed by a desperate cry. Even his body was made out of virus he still can't escape the powerful slap he receive. The slaps was so hard that hands were printed in his face despite being covered by bandage. What comes next is hours of earful words from Eva.

Now he was taking a rest he mentally opened his stats. What he found was very satisfying.

Carlos Garcia

HP- 6900/7560
MP- 3001/4900

LVL- 56
STR (Strength) -86
DEX (Dexterity) - 75
VIT (Vitality) - 90
INT (Intelligence) - 109
MEN (Mentality) - 75
Points: 84

SKILLS

Commanding - 10/100
Management- 20/100
Pain tolerance- 39/100
Craftsmanship- 20/100
Innovation- 19/100
Accuracy- 27/100
Swordsmanship- 40/100
Sprint- 23/100
CQC - 18/100
Adaptability- 25/100
ID Dungeon- Max
Technomancy-- 12/100
Blacklight Virus- 17/100
Parkour- 19/100
????

He sighed before distributed the points before going to sleep.

Few Days Past.....

Finally after long days of being bed ridden he can finally leave the place, accompanied by a beautiful voluptuous maid with brunette haired with pony tails braided it reaches to her waist, brown eyes filled with obsession and care, standing tall of 6.3" now hugging Carlos left arm.

3" now hugging Carlos left arm

A/N: Eva's Body

The two was standing at the door of the hospital. Carlos now was blushing despite she was android her jugs felt so real.

" Commander, are you ok?" The figure ask with a worried tone.

" What? Oh, sorry I was just thinking some things, Eva." Carlos said while hurriedly controlling his blushes.

Eva looked at his eyes looking any sign of deception, unfortunately she found none. She sigh in relief before she look at him and form a small smiled. Carlos smiled back before they went outside.