Chapter 14

As Carlos and the others are processing the information, Eva request to Carlos to move Serenity near the said planet and Carlos nodded.

Since it's near, Serenity move towards the said planet while it's stealth generators is on.

Once in position Eva began hacking the network both civilian and military alike.

Carlos POV

"And done" Eva said.

On the screen of my ship, Eva presented me the history of the humans on these universe.

While I know some parts of the events happen in the Halo universe, I still enjoy watching how the UN evolve becoming the UEG (United Earth Government).

As I watch while Eva explained to me the wars they fought and disasters they face.

I am impressed by the sheer determination of the UEG, I think this is probably thanks to ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence).

My mood went down spiral as I remember some of the atrocities they commited before and after the covenant-human war, if I remember correctly isn't ONI wanted to experiment the Flood but went horribly wrong.

I am not sure if it was canon or legend but I know it happen in between the human-covenant war, the name of the ship was used is Mona Lisa, it is where both human and covenant alike mostly elites were experiment upon.

My thought were interrupted by Eva.

"That's about it, still we better watch out ONI, it screams much alike to the Inquisitor back on the other universe."

I can't help but snort, the Inquisitors are much brutal compared to ONI while both organizations have different aspects on terms how they function, however both organizations have similar goal.

I look at Cabal.

"Cabal, your opinion?."

"While they deemed to be a waste of time to deal with, however we must tread cautious, commander. As you have said long ago, never underestimate an enemy now matter how small or big it is."

"Good, assessment Cabal, Eva could you hack the mainframe of ONI?"

Eva just smug at me.

"Already done, dear, their firewall systems is a bit impressive however pitiful at the same time. I can bypass their systems without even blinking an eye, compared to the necrons that I need time to breach."

"Did their AI, detected anything intrusion?"

"You better thank Cabal for that, I went a bit toyed their firewall system for a long time."

Eva said sheepishly, Cabal just shook his head in disappointment.

"Alright back to the topic and Eva please be aware to your surroundings next time."

"Yes dear."

"Alright, what do you found, any juicy content that can be used against ONI?"

Eva looks at me with a smile.

"Much better."

Then she put it into the screen, in there filled with black listed individuals such as head of corporations, politicians, and other personal interest.

There is also secret programs that involve human experiments along with details and personnel's who involved with it , this is a treasure trove, I smiled and look at Eva.

"You're the best Eva."

Eva just chuckled and smiled.

I look at the screen and smiled, I look at Eva.