Chapter 38

Carlos waited for a response from Padme after a few days ago after their departure, while waiting he inquired his forces in his other branch in Naboo on how the situation is going.

In front of Carlos was a human male with brown skin and wearing the armour which was the equipment used by Skywalker Company's security forces.

"Soldier what is the situation over there." Carlos inquired.

The soldier in the hologram named Jim reported the situation.

"Things don't looked good sir, the enemy has blockade the planet and we have have distributed the goods in every city and rural areas in the planet as you have ordered. Thankfully with the infinity gate installed in the bottom of the company branch bringing the supplies would be easy. But the distribution of the said supplies would be difficult due to the Trade Federation droid patrols."

Carlos nods and replied.

"So the ships blockading the planet have you and other company determine how many ships and numbers surrounding the planet?"

Jim's face grew grim in which Carlos saw in which it comfirm his suspicions.

"There are many Lucrehulk-class battleships and a few Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ships that have surround the planet. We have employed guerrilla warfare as you have suggested against the trade federation droids so far it is proven successful. We have managed to captured few AATs from patrols and small outposts so far we didn't used them. We have employed several citizens and the others we have saved from prison camps to join the caused to free the planet from the hands of the Trade Federation." Jim replied.

" Jim replied

AAT

"Good hold the line for now, and be careful to distributed the supplies to the citizens so that harmed can't be done towards them. If opportunity strikes then do it without my permission as long it will benefit in the long run." Carlos replied in which Jim nods.

"Yes sir."

"Good I'll contact you when there's important info I will give."

By then the hologram turns off, as he was about to go continue his business. The hologram beeps, in which he raised his eyebrow but nevertheless received who was contacting him.

Surprised Padme appeared in the hologram with grim face written on her face, Carlos is sure knew well what happen during those passed few days in Coruscant.

"You were right and I admit the senate didn't take to seriously in the matter even the evidence which you have sent me is still didn't approved by the senate even the Chancellor." She said in frustration before she returned in her calm self.

"I have a plan which may be ridiculous but it is the only way to save my people from the hands of the Trade Federation, and apologize I didn't recognize you at all. Sir Carlos." Padme ask in a polite and respectful tone.