Chapter 29

A purpled Dom was cut in half as the Arbiter swiftly delivered a clean cut to the loyalist for the hierarch, Truth, he watch as the Dom exploded before it fell to the ground burning.

He turns around to see his kin finishing the rest of the group, he closed his eyes as he saw 3 red coloured Doms burning.

He prayed silently for those who died as he push forward. The enemy is getting relentless as he and others approach their target. Bombs were placed and hidden enough to render the Dom disabled, loyalist Doms were using stealth to ambush him and the others, and defences were getting heavier as they approach.

They were attempts for loyalist forces to hijack the scarab only to be proved fruitless as it was guarded by two Kriegers or Shock Troopers, they shot down any loyalist dropships approaching.

Arbiter grunted as he push his mobile suit towards the area where Tartarus was located.

On there he saw what look like a familiar structure when he first arrived at the first ring.

A triangular shaped structure with beautiful designs that captured the eyes of the Arbiter as he watch the place, however that was disturb as a plasma shot was coming towards the Arbiter.

In quick move he brought up his shield to blocked the incoming fire.

He looked where the shot came from and growled in anger as he saw a lone Dom aiming at him in a gun emplacement.

He was about to retaliate however the system alerts him nearby hostile units appearing out of nowhere. Then there he realize it was a trap.

"This is Arbiter to all units!! I repeat the loyalist have set up a trap I-"

Before the Arbiter could continue sounds of explosion and plasma fire were heard from the other side.

"Arghhh!!"

"Were pinned down Arbiter!!"

"Half of my system is lost!!"

"I need more support!!"

"Damn it!!" Arbiter shouted in frustration.

Arbiter then dodge another shot before he lean on the side of the cliff with his shield on front as the barrage of plasma shots continue to train down on him.

Behind him was the scarab that he and others were protecting, it went to a halt as intense fire power were being poured on their their direction.

"What's going on there?" Asked Johnson.

"Were being ambushed on both sides, it seems they were prepared than I thought." Arbiter responded before returning fire towards the Doms in the pyramid structure.

'Shit! This is going to be bad, think Johnson!! Think!!..... Wait.'

Johnson looked around to see a nearby what look like a communication terminal, he immediately went there and input some king of codes before entering.