Chapter 15

It didn't take long for Carlos to finish up meeting with, Margaret, head of ONI.

'Truly impressive Margaret, cold, calculative and dangerous, you truly live up your name.' Carlos thought.

"So, Cabal, did Margaret knows my identity? If I remember we didn't do anything to tip off ONI."

Cabal reveal himself on Carlos.
"No, Commander, upon searching through ONI's data files, Admiral. Margaret Parangosky suspects you
behind the disappearance of some candidates and head figures on several programs."

Carlos snorted.

"Programs? *Spits* Since when children become gunie pigs for mad scientists personal gain, flip that, I am surprise to find that there not only mad but also f#£king pedophiles!!"

Carlos gritted in anger before he calm himself, he look at Cabal and nodded to continue.

"Further more, on how Margaret, the head of ONI suspects your true identity is unknown, so far all those we eradicated didn't matter to Parangosky, with the exception of Col. James Ackerman."

Carlos smile as he remember how he brutally torture him both physical and mental to the point of breaking him, of course both Eva and Cabal participated too.

Carlos frowned on how Margaret knows he didn't exist at all, he knows for sure even with the help of Cabal and Eva to fabricate his identity to look like he was existed.

While he may have the powers to mind swipe her, but he refrain to use his powers. Carlos is having good time having a proxy war with ONI.

He remembers on how he watch as his Black Hand troops (bots) gracefully massacre a group of ONI ODSTs, he chuckle as he remember a lone ODST tried to CQC a bot, only to get wrecked in a few seconds leaving broken bones and a cracked skull.

"Overall assessment, Margaret Parangosky have something she knows that we don't, either she's smart, overthinking or too paranoid to input it on ONI's data file."

"We'll put that aside from now on we will deal it later, now, Cabal what's the status of our latest surveillance inside the covenant territory."

"Assessment, our recon drones that had been sent on covenant space reports back of the covenant are dealing with small scale uprisings on outer edges of their empire, in which the covenant had deal it at ease."

Cabal watched footage of the rebellion, battles and skirmishes between covenant and the insurgent aliens. Carlos wasn't surprised at all since, the covenant force those aliens to join them to worship the so called forerunners. In reality it was just mistranslation of how the covenant sees it, until the prophets found the horrible truth.

"Cabal, build an underground base unseen by the UNSC and ONI on planet Harvest, make sure it is secure."

"It will be done."

"That reminds me, Cabal, how many Shield Worlds have the recon drones found so far?"

"Many, commander, the majority of the shield worlds are outside the territory of both covenant and UEG. The other few are within covenant held territory that the covenant have yet to be found."

"Good, have you'd been initiate contact on the forerunner AI's?"

"Yes, commander, most Ancilla (AI) are willing to serve you when I sent a little detail about you and our true origins, they are waiting to have an audience with you. However few of the Ancilla have reach their life expectancy and starting to having rampant, it needed to be purge."

Carlos nodded having a rampant AI is dangerous and termination is a priority, especially forerunner AI, he can't risk one AI running around doing murder spree using forerunner weapons and left over ships.