Chapter 13

"........"

"Dear?"

"Oh? Yes! Sorry about that please continue on Eva."

"Certainly, while your away me, Serina, and Lathruanaine manage to settle the refugees that you've rescued back in the war in heaven. So...."

Carlos listen to Eva's report, the refugees had been settled in the planet. Despite being primitive the trio had time to teach basics about technology and it pretty much help to uplift their society's to a better society.

Once settle they began building their homes again with the supervision of Eva and Carlos construction bots.

Thankfully they are not racist towards other each other despite others look different, he was surprise and glad that all species that he save bonded well.

Carlos look at the report with satisfied smile on his face. He put his attention to a futuristic monitor, he can't help but to raise his eyebrow as he saw a statue of him on the plaza while he was browsing each of the monitors.

"So Eva, kindly explain to me why there is some statues of me in some areas of the city and are those churches?"

"Oh, that (chuckles) well let say it's a form of gratitude towards you for saving them from extinction. Even they went far to worship you as a divine entity that saved them from death." Eva happily replied.

'So that's where I got my divinity, then I can't blame them. However the feeling of being worship is a bit uncomfortable.' Carlos thought.

While he is looking the data about the progress.

"Eva how's the people doing especially how they interact each other? Are there problems to one another?"

"Ah about that so far there no tension and hate between all racial groups, there's a bit tension between the humans you saved a few years ago but it went away as humans slowly built thier trust to the other races especially the eldar."

Well Carlos can't blame their mistrust towards the eldar. The colony that he saved has suffered raiding parties from the dark eldar so there's no surprise about that.

"Eva would you kindly keep an eye on the humans especially the ones who have nefarious intent."

"Already on the list dear."

"That's good, are there anymore that should I know?"

"Nothing at all dear."

"If there's nothing to report you are dismissed."

"Okay! I' ll see you later dear, bye! Bye!"

And that she leaves hopping like a little girl, Carlos shook his head and smiled. He look at his desk and started to read the structural government of his what, empire? It's almost the same like in the British government.

As he continue to read all reports in an unprecedented speed before he finished it.

So far there are 500+ systems so far are under his rule, he was satisfied that the people are living comfortably within his rule.

He sense his daughters are coming through the door he put aside all the finish reports as he patiently wait his daughters.

The door opens as he saw his lovely daughters.

"Father!!"

All simultaneously shouted by the girls as some rushed towards him while others sigh in relief.

Carlos hugs his daughters despite their hulking appearance, he hugs each of them.

"Hello girls how are you doing?"