Chapter 9

As the battle rages on space, down the planet below on a certain part of a continent. On a forests loud blasters fired and bolter rounds were heard, followed by screeching howls of pain and suffering on both sides. As the two destined enemies fought on land, fighters above are having a dog fight. A valkyrie was being chased by a junk jets by the orks as they continue to pamper the poor valkyrie. Other valkyries are having a tough time compared to the orks, as Carlos' SAM sites are giving pressure towards the poor pilots as many of them fell towards their deadly missiles. Even worse venom fighters join the figth making the imperial fighters difficult to assist the ground forces. The orks however are enjoying themselves in the fight, they are like children playing to a playground. As the fight continues, far from the front lines a squad of imperial forces were having a patrol on their perimeter.

*Click*

*Boom*

"Arghh!!"

"Get it off!! Get it off!! Arghh!!"

"Mommy!! Mommy!!"

"Order!! Order!!"

"Ambush!!"

Red lines came from the side lines of the forest as each shots have hit their target in a clean shot. Though they were some survived and hurriedly find cover as shots of red light pours through the sidelines.

"By the emperor's undying testicle!! Where are they!?" Shouted one of the soldiers.

"I don't know!! Too many shots!!
Were being pin down here!!"

"Darn it!! Where stuck here like ducks!!"

"Frak this!!"

"Wait!!"

Before the soldier warned him, a shot went through to his head sizzling hot and smell of burned skin, as the corpse body fell to ground. His comrades stared the body in fear as they pressed their bodies to the ground. Some tried to counter shots at them but failed as few already injured from the shots from the forest. But the shots went silent as an explosion hit where the shoots fired.

"Reinforcements are here!!"

"Thank the emperor!!"

2 leman Russ tanks opened fired at the side lines of the trees along its bolter rounds hoping there is one of them have been killed.

As the guns went silent, the surviving troops look around to see trees full of rounds of bolters and burned charred holes some were burning. The surroundings were devastating.

"Are you hurt down there!?" A voice from the vox possibly from one of the tanks.

"Yes we're fine, thanks for saving us." A soldier replied through his vox with sigh of relief.

"Don't-"

Before he could reply a red line of light punch through the tank melting it's armour before it exploded. The explosions was so large that strong gust of winds blew through the troops, some went stumbling.

"Where was that!?"

"I don't know tank commander!?"

"Guardsman report!!"

"Were okay (cough) some of us were caught to the blast only suffered minor injuries."

Before the tank commander responded the area of around them exploded leaving nothing left. A tall mech appeared out of nowhere with its right arm gun still smoking from the fire.