Chapter 17

After the battle of Harvest resulting to a UNSC victory, however the UNSC didn't come out without casualties.

Carlos nodded with satisfaction with the results of the battle, he immediately teleport back where he came from before someone taken notice.

The wrecks left behind by the enemy known as the covenant were now being ship towards a facility in Reach for further studies along with the bodies of dead aliens, weaponry, and vehicles.

The news of the attack was broadcast on the whole sector of humanity which shook the people. The UEG authorized a voluntary conscription to joined the UNSC Armed Forces.

With the success of the AA battery and it's usefulness against the covenant ship. The UNSC command approved the blueprint and was sent to began constructing on strategic points on the whole sector of the UEG.

Along with the ODP (Orbital Defense Platform) to important sectors such as agri, industrial worlds, and others.

As for the prisoners, the UNSC had difficult in speaking to the aliens since UNSC personnel are not familiar with the language they used

Fortunately, Dr. Forest manage to program a translation device with the help of his AI.

With the device UNSC personnel can able to understandingtheir language, Dr. Forest own special forces dub Shadow Team went to the POW camp to picked few ranking individuals for interrogation, much to the displeasure of ONI.

However on the next day, Dr. Forest had given to reports to ONI in which shocks them for a short duration of time, Dr. Forest may able to extract the necessary information from the high ranking officers of the covenant.

The information given to ONI was very detailed such as how many races within the covenant, culture, military, and more, much to ONI's disbelief when they found the reason why they were attack on the first place.

Also ONI had pique interest in the mention of the forerunners, in which believe to be buried somewhere in Harvest.

A team of specialists were sent in Harvest to locate the forerunner facility.

While ONI is busy finding the hidden facility, Dr. Forest on the other hand with the help of Shard to strengthen the capabilities of the UNSC mobile suits and other arsenals of the UNSC such as adding energy shields to frigates, cruisers, Spartan Armour and more.

The prisoners on Harvest was transferred to unknown location accompanied by Dr. Forest's own forces.

On the other side of the galaxy, the covenant didn't stay idle either, the covenant was also making their own mobile suits and also upgrading their whole arsenal.

In two weeks the team finally found where the forerunner facility is located.

However it was interrupted when the covenant attack the planet again this time with a large force.