Chapter 20

3rd POV

As Carlos headed towards the station, once his flagship dock on the station Carlos immediately went towards to the command room for briefing.

Though along the way personnel within the station look at him with astonishment and awe as they previously watch the battle.

He was met with some people offering their thanks to him for saving them from getting killed.

Carlos nods and humbly responded which got many positive reactions, he excuse himself as the intercom requested him on the command center.

He continued to wall towards the command room, there as he arrived he was warmly greeted by the personnel as he passed by in which he return a nod and smile.

As he went in he saw Admiral Cole talking to another personnel along with a scientist.

As Carlos approach Cole notices him as the conversation stops, Carlos saluted toward Cole.

"Commander Forest, reporting for duty, sir."

"At ease commander, thank you for saving many lives out there commander, I have to say your mobile suit truly astonish and terrified me." Cole joked in which Carlos chuckles.

"No problem, sir."

"I would like to meet Captain Cutter along with Professor. Ellen Anders."

Prof. Ellen Anders

 Ellen Anders

Captain. Cutter

The said personnel wearing a captain UNSC uniform salutes at Carlos

"Thank you for saving me and my men back there you no idea how much gratitude we owe to you."

Beside him is Professor. Anders, she looked at Carlos with her eyes in interest.

"Wait are you Forest? The Dr. Forest, the presume greatest scientist? The inventor of mobile suits and other technological inventions?"

Carlos looked at her with an amused expression.

"I don't think I am the greatest scientist Professor, but one of the best, are you fond on my work I presume?"