Chapter 55

As the tyrannid hive fleet ravage and tear the whole galaxy apart with the exception of the Eternal Empire and some areas of the outer rim controlled by the CUIS.

The border of the CUIS were flooded by refugees from both factions as the tyrannids slowly move towards planets teeming with life as they invade and devour their worlds, seeing refugees were increasing on the border the council of the CUIS and Carlos added several layer of protection such as screening and deep investigation of suspecting biological matter which was related to the tyrannids.

So far they were only few individuals that were infected by it until it gets worst as a transport ship carrying supposed to be refugees were filled with infected and mutated refugees from all races.

Thankfully the place the transport ship landed was near a military base which the the troops station there have no problem of killing the infected.

Soon heavy armour and infantry from CUIS Military were stationed in all space docks on all borders of the territory where refugees where passed through and scanned thoroughly.

On the borders of the CUIS and along with the Eternal Empire they were increasing its defences along with it installing powerful battle stations such as the Death Stars that were being built in the shipyards within the CUIS to the deter potential hive fleets of harming CUIS citizens, since the borders of the Eternal Empire were strong and difficult to trespassed by the hive fleet.

There were attempts of breaking the defence line even sending bio tyrannid used in espionage were repelled by the forces of the Eternal Empire and the CUIS.

As the defences along the border of the known wild space now under the control of the Eternal Empire were filled with powerful technologies that the galaxy has ever seen, lasers that can cut ships and flesh into molecular levels, powerful shields that were invulnerable, energy generators that last long for eternity and much more. Guarded by the veterans of previous wars including stationing the elite knights from the Templar Order.

However despite these tyrannid hive fleets were stubborn as they threw all bio ships towards the borders of the Eternal Empires but we're repelled every time.

However after numerous defeats and devastating losses from the tyrannid hive fleet withdraw from the borders of the Eternal Empire though large bio ships were amassing on some parts of the border of the Eternal Empire.

They are skirmishes and espionages across the border but not full battle as the forces of the Eternal Empire stood vigilant and cautiousness to the new threat against them while the hive fleets continue to find weakness into the defences.

However bad news only came to Carlos as a larger force of hive fleet were heading their way towards Tatooine, this only give Carlos orders to further increase and fasten the defences especially the incoming force of tyrannids that was coming towards the CUIS territory.

This was confirm by Cabal when he send after his recon drones came back with the data in which he sent toward Carlos.

'This is proven to be troublesome, the Tyrannid forces were now amassing a full scale assault towards the CUIS territory not only that it was the main force of Hive Fleet.' Carlos though as he stood from his command chair as he stared at the command table.

On the command table a holographic map was shown the whole galaxy, purple spots were indicated tyrannid hive fleets within Republic and CIS territories scourging while the blue and red spots indicated remaining places of Republic and Separatist forces or some of their held territories.

A large golden colour envelops on the whole wild space and while white spots some areas of the outer rim that was controlled by the Eternal Empire and CUIS was indicated in white colour.