Chapter 39

After the battle of Naboo in which led to the victory of Carlos forces with the help of Naboo Security forces and citizens who joined Carlos Forces. The neimoidans who led the blockade surrendered to Queen Padme and withdraw any ships and forces that they have left if they have remaining forces that is. Carlos consulted Padme about the remains of B1 battle droids and AATs scattered across the planet in which he proposed that the company will acquired them as war profits which plundered from the Trade Federation in which Padme didn’t mind allowing Carlos to acquire the remains of the junk from the Trade Federation.

Before the celebration commence for the victory against the Trade Federation, Skywalker Company offered to cleaned the battle ground and collected any remains of droids and AATs which will be repurposed. While the destroyed droids and ATTs will be recycled and its components be reused for neither civilian nor military purpose. The buildings that were razed from the invasion and war of liberation were also repaired or under reconstruction along with the branch company that was built 2 years ago were under construction.

However despite some structures under construction most of the parade where it will be held were repaired and can be used at the ready. Once the celebration started the parade has begun along the way the gungans who participated the battle were also joined in the parade along with Carlos forces in military fashioned.

On few days the celebration was over the neimoidans who were responsible of the blockade were transferred to republic transport for questioning on its actions on the senate. Carlos meanwhile was with Padme acting as advisor before he return to his ship, The Crusader, and returned to Tatooine. Before his departure, Padme and Carlos were on the meeting council to all authorities including the high head security of Naboo.

“With due respect your highness, having an army for Naboo only would increase the security and safety of the people living in Naboo. It is not wrong to raise an army as long its purposed is to defend Naboo from threats.” Captain Typho Gregar spoke to the queen on regards of security and safety of Naboo.

“I know your point Captain but it would also destroy our image as peaceful and loving people to the galaxy having an army also will be the hypocrisy on our motto.” Padme responded with a serious tone.

This is one of the serious topic that was being discussed in the meeting room. Half of the members agreed for the creation of an army to fend of an invasion while the other half disagreed to preserve the status quo. Padme was having internal conflict on what to do preserve the peace or raised an army.

However despite back and forth discussion the Queen glanced at her side to see Carlos wearing his admiral navy uniform rather than his usual business suite. Carlos remained silent the whole discussion, he only listens the debate that was in front of him.

"Sir Carlos what do you think?" Padme asked to him.

Carlos put his chin in observation and thought before he look to Padme and asked.

"I have a suggestion if you may your highness."

"Proceed." Padme asked.

"Very well, I would suggest raising an army would be the wise thing to do but you would set the limit the size of your army, 50,000 to 100,000 personnel would be enough to avoid the perception of Naboo being a war like faction. In addition if you like I would lead the creation of the Naboo Self Defense Force." Carlos suggested in which spread murmurs across the meeting.