Chapter 22

Carlos POV.

I continue the slaughter as I hack my way through around the battlefield, I dodge incoming plasma missiles while shielding incoming plasma beams heading towards my direction. I observe all around as strafing rounds fly all over me, Zaku 2s are doing their jobs too well on suppressing the enemy as Doms, Seraphs and Val Walos were shredded into pieces as they tried to clash my Zaku 2s.

"They don't know where to give up, stubborn bastards." I muttered as I parried a claw coming straight to me.

I use my shield to bash the Val Walo infront of me leaving the pilot disoriented and was followed by a vertical slash destroying the mobile suit.

"Attention to all units 3 large mobile suits are coming towards the battle field be advise stay caution when approaching the enemy we don't know it's capabilities." Fleetcom warned.

  I look at my screen to see a large cruiser size mech slowly coming towards the battlefield.

I observe the big ass mechs coming towards the battle field, I saw a UNSC frigate unload it's missiles towards the coming big hulking mechs

As the missiles came close and hitting it, a dark purple shield envelop the big mech as the missiles hit the target leaving the target unharmed

The big mech look at the UNSC frigate who just fired it's missile aimed its guns at it, a dark purple light was fired from its main gun heading straight towards to the UNSC frigate destroying it in the process.

The purple light didn't end there as it went through in the frigate it also destroyed a UNSC battleship along with a few RGMs, Doms, Seraphs and Braodswords that was unluckily enough to be vaporised in the line of fire.

I am impressed how they manage to create such a big mech.

"Cabal, did they make this mech or someone gave a blueprint of a super weapon."

"Negative, commander, intel suggest that they make it by themselves and no other evidence of someone gave them a blue print of some kind."

I watch as the three mechs decimated the UNSC fleet as they push them back along with my fleet.