Chapter 36

The Eternal Empire grew slowly in a steady pace as its armies and fleets conquered system after system and adding it in as part of their own.

However if they encountered any species whether primitive or not the Emperor would first send diplomatic talks whether they would like to join the empire or not. The Emperor would respect their wishes if they politely decline the offer, however if meet with force or acts of savagery were present towards the Eternal Diplomats would not be tolerated.

The world or the species itself would face annihilation and extinction.

During the conquest of the wild space, the Eternal Empire would only found systems that filled with resources and potential planets that can support life.

There also times that the Eternal Empire found a load of old and ancient Rakatan tech that was left behind by the once great Rakatan Empire thousands of years ago.

The tech was quite dangerous especially that came from an Empire who were known for their cruelty and dark desires. The tech was soon incorporated by the scientists to improve the Eternal Empire's War machine and the livelihood of the Empire.

The emperor himself found intrigue with the technology found and request some of the technology to be sent to him. For reasons the emperor wanted it was never known.

Soon the Eternal Empire will have 1st contact the Grysk Hegemony, a warlike barbaric nomadic civilization who want nothing but to slave and conquer the whole unknown galaxy.

Despite their rather primitive yet advance tech, the Grysk were not an enemy to be underestimated. The use of sheer numbers and brutality towards the armies of the Eternal Empire.

The Eternal Empire and Grysk Hegemony fought for 6 months of constant warfare until they were brought down, due to the advance tech and experience of the armies of the Eternal Empire.

However these will not be the last conflict that the Eternal Empire will face, after the Grysk Hegemony was brought down to extinction and eradication of its species to the unknown space.

As the Eternal Empire slowly grew and conquered nearby systems, they soon encountered pirates with navigators who were force sensitive. Sadly for the pirates plaguing the sectors of Eternal Empire, there were no quarters given to the pirates.

No pirates survive from the onslaught by the Eternal Empire, pirate bases were raised and burnt to the ground until nothing was left. Any pirates who survived were sent to the torture planets where they extract information from the prisoners.

With the information given by the prisoners, with the knowledge at hand. The Eternal Empire used it to purge nearby pirate holdouts and bases, in which sending any pirates who dared to challenge the authority of the Eternal Empire we'll be dealt swiftly and no mercy were given.

This information also contributed to the location of underground ancient sith and long forgotten jedi temples filled with fauna found within the borders of the unknown space separating the outer rim.

On there they found untold knowledge, items, ancient armours, light sabers, droids and holocrons from both jedi and sith. However there some holocrorns that needed to be contained or destroyed by the Emperor himself due to the nature that make a normal being go insane, mostly sith artifacts and holocrons that were tainted by sith spirits.

However not all artifacts and holocrons were destroyed most were purified by the Emperor himself and would now be able create an order to serve only to him and the empire alone.

The creation of the Templar Order, a balance of light and dark with the power influence from the Emperor within the order they only serve the Emperor not the force. Within the Order of Grey or Templar Order it is composed in orderly ranks Levies, Novice, Knight, Knight Lieutenant, Marshal, Guardian, and lastly Elder.