Chapter 45

On board on one of the main vessels of the Vong fleet the supreme warlord of the species look upon the dying fleet of his species as his hand grip harder on his throne as he saw the decimation that the natives did on his fleet.

His name is Shimrra Jamaane, he led his people to find a new home in another galaxy now he was fuming that his fleet were now bing tear apart by the natives in this galaxy.

Shimrra Jamaane

There is no mercy is given to them, green giant humanoid metals with one eyes flew through out the cold space as they annihilate their ships with one shots.

Similar like them but with no eyes flew with them and together along with the natives fighters took part in the decimation of his fleet.

The planet size made of metal made hard on them to get down as numerous defences were planted on the life  size planet turned anything planetary landings into scraps of bodies. It also cause great annoyance as another of his ship went in flames because of that planet size metals.

There he felt his kin, his people died in an agonizing pain and suffering which he never encountered before. He look at the battle that was infront of him and gritted his teeth as they were losing their numbers slowly but surely.

Then one of his kin run towards before he knelt down facing him.

"My lord the fleet is sustaining heavy damages most are ships were either crippled or destroyed beyond. Our fighters tried to fend off these attackers but their weapons seemed to be only have little effect on them.

Shimrra only gritted his teeth in anger before he clench his first as he look at the destruction that was laid behind him.

He turn around and spoke towards who knelt towards him.

"Fire our secret weapon towards the enemy fleet while their technology is impressive but out biological tech is far impressive compared to their own." He ordered in which the soldier nods before he turn around and ran issuing orders.

Shimrra turn around and look towards the remaining fleet and began issuing orders. As he did the remaining fleet tried to break away from the ambush that was laid for them but try as they might, the Eternal Fleet gave no quarter to those who escape and immediately send in frigates and mobile suits to exterminate those who escape.

This left Shimrra growled in his throat as another of his ships exploded in smithereens. Just as he was about to brood good news went to his ears making the surrounding a little tense.

"My lord the weapon is ready to fire on your command."

Shimrra smiled before he could ordered to fire something struck his ship ain which he was sent away stumbling to the floor of the ship as the force impacted to the ground creating a small crater.

He was shock as he stand up from where he fell and look around to see that the room he was in was damaged beyond repair, he furiously went to a nearby com.