Chapter 49

After few months of retaking Christophis from Seperatist hands the two powerful super powers were on a stale mate on the borders of their respective territories they were still fighting occured but no progress have been achieved on both sides in the war.

Skywalker Company have kept its neutral stance between the two superpowers despite the intense pressure being put towards the company.

Despite the strong firm and resilience of the CEO of Skywalker Company of not taking any sides of the war, both super powers mostly the Republic have taken measures to make the Skywalker Company to submit or find any documents or evidence in order the Senate to force the company to hand off the schematics of the new weapon that can change the tide of war.

Mobile suits.....

The Senate or specifically Sidious and other war monger officials then tried to send the Jedi to force the company of submitting said schematics in which surprisingly the request from the Senate have been denied by the Jedi mostly from the Jedi Grandmaster himself and other Jedis.

Try as they might it didn't go as planned trying to changed the decision of the grandmaster even going so to black mail the Jedi in which didn't go as planned.

Despite these decision made by the grandmaster, it all come with a consequence, some or several members of the Jedi were distraught and anger by the decision. However the opposition died down as Yoda explain why he declined the order from the senate.

While his explanation have merits and points few still believed that they have betrayed the Republic and they felt shame upon themselves, soon a certain sith lord would happily would exploit this for the purpose of creating chaos in the Jedi order.

After the tension died down there is a war need to be settle as the Republic and Jedi need to break off the stand off in some point in order to launch a counter offensive towards the Seperatist territories.

In the meantime, Carlos on his personal flagship the Crusader was now on route towards Tatooine after he was done salvaging and collecting pieces of technology that may prove useful in the development of his empire.

Thrawn sadly stayed behind as his people held a celebration in defeating the enemy along with the Eternal Empire's citizen, though Carlos would likely to stay however Cabal alert him with a new development that needed much his attention in which he was now on route towards the planet.

Now on the bridge he stared at the blue coloured tunnel before he looked at his console.

"Cabal kindly report to me what happen when I was gone." He asked his AI.

"Of course sir, when you left few months ago, your son along with Kenobi have liberated Christophis from the hands of the Seperatist however his fleet also suffer heavy losses. However unknown to them, losing Christophis were just a mere distraction for the upcoming invasion in Kamino, the day of the invasion is unknown at this time as the upper heads of the CIS where still debating on which day they will strike Kamino." Cabal reported dutifully.

"I see, well done Anakin however, hopefully his mentality is strong to face the horrors of this war that will brought upon, not to mention the coming hungry insects from the outside." Carlos muttered.

The coming of the Tyranids troubled Carlos, their insane adaptability and intelligence that will make the Zerg in StarCraft run with their tails tuck in between their knees.

Not only that they Tyranids have powerful psykers that were powerful to make any jedi and sith in these current era fall down in their knees or worst brain fucked.

What's worst is that he didn't how large the fleet is even a single small tentril of the leviathan have been transported in this galaxy, this galaxy is fucked unless the technology in these era were very advanced like the Necrons but it isn't.