Chapter 43

After few weeks passed by.....

Carlos sat on his office as he read the updates that was sent to him in the front lines.

So far the Seperatist fleets were repelled but the worlds suffered from the devastation upon it's wake. Hundreds or not millions over all were dead, Carlos have sent relief transport ships to the worlds who were suffered most.

The next thing surprised Carlos was the amount of recruitment lists that was sent to him by Lieutenant Jim as it increases day by day. In total account to join the militia were almost to a million, in which Carlos nevertheless guaranteed and approved it.

In which the Skywalker Company's Factories will produce more arsenals for the militia in order to defend their homeworlds from the scum Seperatist and even the Republic forces.

Carlos smiled as Grevious relayed information about Seperatist movements that were heading towards his borders in which Carlos have already fortified it's position to avoid suspicion that intelligence is getting leaked, the same with the Republic thanks to Eva.

The deployment of mobile suits were a shocking development to the known galaxy not only to the people but also to military enthusiasts as well, they say it could change the battle forever.

For now both sides wanted the mobile suits badly especially the Chancellor himself but talks from both powers wanted to acquire a piece of the mobile suits but strongly denied by Carlos, it resulted of number of intrusions which were unsuccessful. The number of infiltrators who tried to steal one those were found dead by the hands of his security forces the infiltrators identify were the shadow clones or commando droids.

Carlos shook his head as the incursions kept increasing day by day, with seemingly no stopping at all. Even they will manage to steal one the suit itself will automatically electrocute a powerful shock of electricity either killing the assailant or sending it uncouncious. The stolen mobile suit will then be return in no time at the hanger in Tatooine.

Carlos once heard that famous bounty hunters were offered to take the contract but quickly denied the request due to the reputation of how Skywalker Company handles it's assailants even those who were experts in stealth were caught as if they were immatured.

However Carlos in turn offered these famous bounty hunters like Cad Bane and Fett millions or not billions of credits if they take down those who wanted to steal his mobile suits or copy it's internal frame and workings.

Of course it was too tempting to ignore in which the bounty hunters agreed. In result the intrusions decreased dramatically and hundreds of employers were found dead nor went missing in which reported the holonet in which Carlos smiled in satisfaction.

He can imagine how frustration it felt as he look the face of Palpatine boiling in anger underneath the mask, it's truly entertaining.

For now he must focus the battles ahead, so far Thrawn was seen in the front lines overseeing the defense of the system.

The number of Seperatist forces tried to force their way into the territory were repelled numerous times in the end have massive losses to the enemy.

In which reminds Carlos as he contacted his son, Anakin and see what he's up to.

He sends a call to his son in which he received it, the hologram shows an armored Anakin with robes underneath as he spoke to Carlos.

"Father what is it? I heard you were been attacked by Seperatist forces are you hurt? Is mother okay?" Anakin spoke in concern in his tone.

"I am alright son, your mother and me were fine. The attack was repelled by me and the admiral, so how are you in the war son." Carlos asked.

"I am fine, still I didn't believe a war has been started, I understand the Seperatist intention however that would not justify on how they do when they invade other planets filled with civilians and terrorising them to do their own bidding." Anakin spoke while frown found over his face.