𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

➸ "O-oh

➸ "O-oh.." you moan when shoving the vibrator back into your gushing pussy, "You guys are real freaks." you whine. Every person who sent more than two hundred dollars added another time you had to cum on camera and you were at one thousand two hundred.

one thousand of that being from

boominyourcuntt
˗ˏˋ sent two hundred dollars to you ˎˊ˗

"I haven't seen you since the first stream and now you do this?" you up the intensity and lean your head back, "You're the worst of them all." you let out a breathless laugh and actually wonder who your big spender was, was he an old guy who couldn't get pussy for the life of him? Was he a hot guy just trying to bust one real quick?

"But I think that's why you're my favorite." you spread your juices up and down your cunt, massaging your overstimulated clit with the toy, "F-fuck!" you cum for the seventh time and watch the comments go crazy, too fast for you to even read them with a blurry vision.

boominyourcuntt
˗ˏˋ sent two hundred dollars to you ˎˊ˗

"Nu-uh." you shake your head and sit up straight, "I'm so ti—"

boominyourcuntt
˗ˏˋ sent four hundred dollars to you ˎˊ˗

You let out a breath and think about your options, "I think I'm going to have my first private video chat with my number one fan, bye pets, stay hard for me." you blow a kiss and end the public live stream before requesting a video chat with boominyourcuntt.

After a few seconds he answers and you don't see anything, just a black screen, "Hey.." you feel yourself up and play with your boobs, letting out small moans, "I-i've never done this for one person." you whisper and suddenly feel self conscious.

boominyourcuntt
spread your pretty legs for me

You do as they say and angle the camera closer for them, "Like this?"

boominyourcuntt
your pussy's pretty
play with it

"I usually don't listen to pets but—" your fingers move down your already tensing stomach and gather your arousal on your fingertips, "Oh—"

boominyourcuntt
already wet? you are a slut

"S-shut up, go back to letting your money speak for you." you moan out and add two fingers into your pussy, curving them and taking deep breaths.

boominyourcuntt
˗ˏˋ sent two hundred dollars to you ˎˊ˗
add more

With three fingers in you breathy grunts come from your computer and you slow down your movements, "Just imagine this pussy going up and down on your cock, I know it'll feel amazing." you whimper and hear his hand go faster around his dick, "Can you lay it down?" you ask and grab another toy to replace your fingers.

boominyourcuntt
i'm better than that shit

You laugh softly and start it up, "I dunno—" you moan and arch your back, "I don't think you can ever have me like this." you whine and tease yourself with the tip. His breathing becomes more rapid and your eyes roll back when it reaches deep within you.

boominyourcuntt
come here and find out

"You m-might be a murderer." you say, "Be quiet and let me cum for you." you thrust it in and out quickly, feeling the pit of your stomach and tighten when you were close to finishing, he moans lowly on his end and his breaths are now short like yours, "Fu-ck, I don't think I can.." you shake your head.

boominyourcuntt
if it was my dick you would be a whining mess on it
covered in our mixed cum while going for another round
i can make you feel real good princess
better than any fucking toy

"D-don't say stuff like that!" your back arches and you do cum with the help of the strangers words and his hand movements stopped when he cums as well.

boominyourcuntt
˗ˏˋ sent two hundred dollars to you ˎˊ˗
the only thing i'll be murdering is your pussy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The next morning you sleep in for lazy sunday and check your emails, seeing many new subscribers and one that made your eyes bug out,

Dear miss y/n

Thank you for applying for the position of lead receptionist, I would like to set up a good time to interview you and if you get the position we can go from there.

- Toshinori Yagi

You remember applying for the position last night when getting drunk with Mina because of how good the pay was but you didn't think it would actually make an impression. Quickly you get out your phone and call Mina, "Holy shit I have an interview!" is the first thing you said.

Mina was hungover and Magnolia answered her phone, "Aunty?" her forehead was the only thing showing on the screen.

"Hey Mag, where's your mom?" you ask nicely and she shows her eating pizza in bed while watching a movie with Kirishima, "Mama." she hands the phone over.

"Hey y/n–"

"I have an interview!" you say quickly and her eyes widen.

She jumps in excitement, "Yay!" but stops when you don't join in, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know.. I just feel nervous for some reason." your heart races when you email back to set it up for late tomorrow.

"I'll come over before and help you, this could be something really good for you."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧