𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

➸ "Since it's your first day, we should go out and celebrate!" Mina says when coming to your desk and you were bombarded by files Bakugou wanted you to do by tonight

"I can't Mina, I have to finish this." you sigh and continue to work while eating the sandwich she brought you.

She huffs and looks at all the guys in their final meeting for today, "Give me a stack." she says and grabs some anyways. Sneakily she goes into his office and sets it down deep in a cabinet. When she accidentally spills his pens she rushes to fix it and bumps his mouse while doing so.

"Holy..." she whispers when looking at your account on his screen, "This horny—"

"Mina!" you whisper shout when poking your head in, "They're coming!" Mina quickly sets the pens back up and takes a deep breath while leaning over your desk again, trying to act nonchalant when Kirishima comes up to her.

"Let's go!" she grabs Kirishima and looks at you, "I don't know if I want you to walk alone at—"

"I'll walk her out, I still have work too." Bakugou says while looking down at the file in his hand, "The rest of you can go." he mutters and walks back into his office.

Mina watches closely when he gets on his computer and clicks on something, then just mindlessly twirling a pen in between his fingers while gazing at the screen. Horny ass. she shakes her head and all of them begin to leave, saying their goodbyes to you.

"y/n, welcome abroad." Izuku grins brightly and you look up at him, he does the same as Mina and casually leans over your desk, "Bakugou already talked about you but I still wanted to welcome you myself." he watches your loose hair fall and pushes it behind your ear.

"Thanks Izuku." you smile and put away another file, "Looks like you've been without a receptionist for a while." you say lowly and sigh in relief that you were almost done.

"Yeah.." Izuku trails off and looks at the time, "I can wait if you—"

"Go home Deku," Bakugou barks from his office and throws a paper ball at him fast, "I'll walk her out."

You look back at Bakugou and smile softly at his harsh face and furrowed eyebrows, "Sir, Izuku can walk me home." you turn back to Izuku, "Give me a few?"

"Y-yeah." he nods and sits off to the side while Bakugou rolls his eyes and finishes his work as well.

Bakugou logs out of his computer and stands up to walk to you, "Are you done?"

"I am." you sigh and finish up the last one finally, "See you tomorrow." you grab your bag before getting up to meet Izuku.

"Bye Bakugou." Izuku waves and you keep your face forward when in the elevator.

You felt drained from being thrown into the fast paced work day but it felt nice to have another income in case your online career fades over time, a backup plan. Izuku and you stop by a little cafe and get tea, "Thank you." you say and blow on the hot beverage, "This will put me right to sleep." you laugh and continue the way to your apartment.

"That's the point, so you can wake up early tomorrow." he smiles and takes a sip of his own drink, "I know Bakugou can be a bit.. rough around the edges but he's actually a great guy, don't take his coldness personal. I've worked with him for years and he doesn't give special treatment to anyone." he shrugs and you nod while taking in this information.

"I can tell." you murmured, he didn't waste no time giving you work that took up what felt like an endless amount of time. "But.. I'm honestly happy I got the job, I don't plan to disappoint you guys." you stop outside of your building and look at Izuku again.

"You won't, I can tell." Izuku stuffs one hand in his pocket and lets out a breath, "Well.. I'll see you tomorrow."

You give him a chaste kiss on the cheek and smile, "Thank you again and see you tomorrow."

With that you go up to your apartment at check for any food you had, finding nothing and sighing in disappointment. It wasn't too late and you didn't know if you would have any free time to get groceries later so you put your shoes back on and walk to the small grocery store that only a handful of people were in at the time.

You look through the aisles and grab what you needed, mentally putting together meals in your head. You walk to pay and almost bump into a hooded stranger with your cart but he grumbles and walks away.

"Well." you say and keep going and finally on your way back home you feel someone behind you but you don't know who it was, it was too dark. By the hood you could tell it was the same stranger from the grocery store.

They were close to you and kept their head down while you quickened your steps when they enter your building as well. You sigh in relief as you make it to the elevator, closing it before they had a chance to join you.

The elevator bings and you walk down the hallway, hearing the stairwell door open behind you and the heavy footsteps continue, you were alone and planned to hit the creep with the watermelon you bought.

"Stop following me!" you say loudly and turn around to them, "I don't know why—" they doesn't answer you or look up, just walk right past you.

Your mouth gapes when they take off their hood and Bakugou looks at you with his own grocery bags in hand, "You don't own the building." he unlocks his door and your bags are nearly on the floor when it's the one next to yours. He scoffs when noticing you were the mystery person who lived beside him then shuts his door rather roughly.

Katsuki Bakugou was your rude ass neighbor.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧