𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➸ You and Cecelia walk to a close store on your lunch break, "You would look hot in this

You and Cecelia walk to a close store on your lunch break, "You would look hot in this." she hovers a two piece swimsuit over you, "Go try it on." she shoos you to the dressing room area before you could say anything.

You do, admiring yourself in the mirror and she throws more swimsuits over the door, all different colors, "Show me!" she laughs through the closed door.

You open the door and show her the first one, "I don't know.."

"Are you kidding me?" she claps her hands and does the same thing after you try on the rest, "Definitely the f/c one."

You get dressed and buy the one she suggested, "Shit, we're going to be late." you rush back to the office with Cecelia holding onto your hand tightly.

"You're late." Bakugou mumbles at your desk and Iuzku was twirling in your chair

"Gifts ooo!" he snatches the bag out of your hand and takes out the swimsuit, "Ooo lala." he teases as you smack the back of his head.

Cecelia shows the two photos she took of you, "You can't rush hotness." she smiles at you.

"Oh my gosh." your hands cover your face as Cecelia kisses your cheek repeatedly, "Can we stop talking about this..."

Bakugou's eyes wonder to the skimpy clothing photos and then walks into his office again, "You freak!" you rush to take the bikini out of Izuku's hands.

Izuku chuckles and once Cecelia walks away he lets you sit back down in your chair, "Are we still on for tonight?"

"... yes?" it comes out as a question, "Yes." you change your tone.

"Sounds good." his fingers tap on your desk before leaving your area.

You walk past Bakugou's office a few times slowly before poking your head in, "What do you want sweetheart." his voice comes out without his eyes even leaving the screen.

"Nothing." you walk in and smile sweetly at him, "Did you have lunch?"

"No, too busy."

"That's not good sir."