𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Bakugou stifles a groan when you do another squat, not able to focus on his own work out.

You look at him through the mirror and give a small smile, "Can you spot me?" you ask and he nods silently.

His hands stay slightly about over chest as you raise and lower the bar. You look up at him for a few seconds then your eyes travel to his very noticeable bulge through his mid-thigh shorts. Bakugou lifts the bar onto the holder and looks down at you, "That was good."

"Come on." you move to sit down across from each other on the mat with slightly opened legs, "Catch." you throw the medicine ball to him and he catches it easily.

After a few throws you both were heavy breathing and arms were burning but neither of you wanted to give up before the other so it kept going. Until Bakugou puts it down and reaches for your thighs to place you onto his lap, "Tired?" he asks.

You shake your head, "Not even close." you half lied.

A gasp leaves your throat when he pushes you back onto the mat and holds you down by your wrists, "Well I am, let's stretch."

"Stretch me out sir." you say softly and half moan when he rolls his hips onto yours.

You two hold intense eye contact when he lifts a leg over his shoulder and presses it down, getting very close to your face, "I wanna fuck you so bad in this position."

You let out a laugh and watch him switch legs, "What's stopping you?"

He puts that leg down and spreads them while massaging your inner thighs, getting very very close to what he wanted, thumb going under your shorts and playing at your panty's. "Nothing I guess."

You scoot away and stretch your arms slowly as he does the same. Your finger lifts up his chin slowly, "You know I don't mind getting hot and sweaty." your lips press onto his gently, "I'm going to shower."