𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

➸ "Katsuki... I love you.. so much."

Bakugou pulls you in for another kiss and holds you tight against his body. Your leg hooks over his waist and your groins lightly rub against each other, "Fuck sweetheart." he whispers against your lips.

It was dark but you could feel Bakugou looking at you. "Two weeks.." your fingers play with his and he lets out a sigh, "Then who knows when I'll see you again.. two months? Six months.. I'm scared Katsuki."

Your arms wrap around his torso and he hugs you back, "Why did you make me fall in love with you?" he lets out a small laugh and you do too, enjoying his body heat that calmed you.

"I can ask you the same thing." you whisper while staring out the window where the moon was seen perfectly. "Now I'll actually have to work." you joke.

Bakugou kisses the top of your head, "Y'know.... the last time someone said I love you.. I was drunk and just couldn't say the words back.. no matter how much easier I thought it would be to lie. I couldn't. But," he pauses when you lift your head to look at him intently.

"I-i never want to stop saying it to you.. never."

Your lips twitch into a smile and you raise your nose to brush against his, "Good because neither do I." 

Bakugou couldn't help but think of everything he was leaving behind but all he could think about is you. It consumes him everyday and he hates that the first thing he though about in the morning was how many days he had left. That in fourteen days he will be waking up in an empty bed again in a place that was supposed to be home. Although home was now anywhere you were, as long as you were with him.

It was home.

"You ok?" you ask when it seemed like he zoned out completely.

He moves his head, "Yeah. Everything's fine." he allows you to get comfortable on him before wrapping his arms around you again. "Just tired."