𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

You couldn't wait, you couldn't wait until you got home.

With Cece's words ringing in your ear you sat on the edge of the bathtub and watched your phone timer count down. In five seconds you would find out if you had a baby Bakugou growing inside you.

five

four

three

two 

one

beep

You quickly shut off the timer and brace yourself for what you would see. You wait for a moment, thinking if you would be happy carrying his child and for a second you think of the family you could have. You think of Mina, Eijirou and Magnolia.. how they always looked so happy and fed each other so much love that as long as they had each other... they were the happiest they could ever be.

You could be the happiest with Bakugou and mini Bakugou.. you shake your head and curse at yourself for glamorizing pregnancy, some stuff could go wrong and Bakugou's leaving for a whole year, the child would be already three months. That's three months by yourself with a newborn who would probably get their father's fiery attitude.

No.. he would stay. Right? you think about it and feel even more nervous.

You try to take deep breaths and grab the stick to look, "Holy—"

"Sweetheart." Bakugou knocks on the door softly and you drop it, "Cece's done with the food."

You clear your throat and turn on the water to make it less weird, "Ok, be right out." you try to say calmly.

You hear his footsteps leave and you quickly bend down to pick up the stick again, "Fuck!" you whisper shout. You couldn't leave the test in the restroom and you couldn't walk to the room to shove it into your bag because of the kitchen being right there with everyone. It would raise suspicion, at least that's what you're thinking as your thoughts race.