𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

➸ "Holy shit Mina, should I go? Would you go?" you ask and continue sipping on wine in her mansion while Magnolia played with her dolls next to you

Mina shrugs while also sipping out of her glass, "I mean.. I'm a married woman I can't—" she stops to look at her oblivious daughter, "talk about if I would go have s-e-x with a stranger." she whispers and you laugh.

"I understand." you mutter, "I mean.. I'm just so tempted." you whisper and began to feel hot about all the words he's said to you, how he seemed to be so confident in all the ways he could please you better than anyone else.

"Do it." she shrugs, "Send me your location and do it, you only live once."

"What if he's a creep?" you sigh and down the rest of the wine and Mina pours you more before putting a pocket knife and paper spray on the counter.

"Here, take these." she giggles and you do, you put them in your purse and thank her.

"It's weird that we're not even doing it for the camera.. just to do it." you mumble and begin to think about what to expect from your pet.

Magnolia looks up, "Camera? Are you making a movie aunty?!" she hops up to hug you, "Can I be a princess?"

Mina almost spits out her wine and you look at her daughter in confusion, "Aw babe, no. I'm not making a movie—"

"Not yet." Mina mumbles and looks somewhere else when you glare at her.

"I-i.. I have a date." you smile and brush through her soft hair.

"Your prince?" her eyes sparkle and you kiss her cheeks.

"Mm.. I don't think so." you shake your head, not expecting anything other than lust to be the only thing felt.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Mina I'm freaking out!" you say into your phone as you do yoga to calm down.. and to stretch yourself out as it was only two hours until you met your secret admirer.

"Did you shave?" she asks and you laugh.

"Of course." you mumble and fall down onto your mat, "If it's bad.. I might retire from my camgirl career."

Mina laughs, "I'm sure." she mumbles and continues to paint her toes, "Just call me and I'll be there banging— not literally, on the door to get you out of there."

"Aw thanks Min, you're the best." you smile and look at the clock only getting closer to the time and your stomach was invaded with butterflies about how tonight could go.

"And if it's good, tell me every detail!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"You can fucking do this y/n, you've done worst stuff in front of a damn camera for randoms to see." you mutter and feel your hands get sweaty while walking to the secret location that was sent.

It was dusk and you were hurrying before it only got darker. You walked into the small alley like street and smiled as you passed people. You stay at a small newspaper stand and flip through it until you notice one person all alone for some time. "Shit." you whisper and set the newspaper down before walking towards them slowly.

You let out a gasp when their head turns and gets a good look of you out of the corner of their eyes, "Sir?" you question.

Bakugou turns around fully to look at you, taking in your secretive outfit, "Interesting seeing you here," he mumbles, "pretty late too."

"I-i.." you look around and smile, "I just wanted some sushi." you motion the the lit up restaurant.

"That is an italian restaurant, I'm sure they sell sushi though, maybe secret menu." Bakugou smirks at your flustered face, "Well, let's eat." he motions and you stop, taking in a deep breath to think about your next words carefully.

"You look like you were waiting for someone—"

"Not at all," he shakes his head and opens the door for you, "go in." he demands.

"O-ok." you nod and shyly walk up to the host stand, being sat in a small round booth that made you two sit closer than you expected.

You look at the menu while your leg shakes out of nervousness.

"Get anything you want, pasta is a good source of fiber and energy." he says casually and you let out a small gasp, "Y'know, would hate for you to get tired so soon."

"T-thanks." you say quietly and readjust in your seat as all you wore was a peacoat with slutty lingerie under and heels. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Be careful when you slurp the noodles, it can get messy."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Wow that was delicious!" you smile and begin to walk away from the restaurant slowly, "Thank you sir—" you let out a gasp when he reaches and unties the coat, confirming what he's been thinking since being sat down to eat.

Bakugou stares at you for a few seconds before reaching out and gripping your waist, "Where were you going dressed like this?"

He didn't seem shocked so you lick your lips and smile for him, "I think you know sir."

Bakugou grunts and watches your hand reach to play with his designer belt, "Well, let's go put all the energy to good use."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

another chapter tomorrow ilyyyy <3333