𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

➸ "Bye!" you call out to your coworkers as the waved their bye's as well, rushing to get home, you stop by Bakugou's office on your way out as well, "Bye sir, have a good time tonight and don't drink too much

➸ "Bye!" you call out to your coworkers as the waved their bye's as well, rushing to get home, you stop by Bakugou's office on your way out as well, "Bye sir, have a good time tonight and don't drink too much." you say with a wink and set down your reports he asked you to do. Izuku was also in his office, talking about business.

"You're not coming?" he looks at you from his screen and runs a hand through his blonde locks. You shake your head, "Why not?"

"I.. I have something to do, another responsibility if you will." you smile sweetly and check your watch, "I'll be here in the morning—"

"Come out, just for a little." Izuku looks at you, you look down at Bakugou's muscular hands that were also a little veiny, oh gosh I just want him to— no y/n! This is the same guy is your rude neighbor!

"What will it be y/n?" Izuku asks while they both stand up. Bakugou loosens his tie to relax, his sleeves were rolled up and flexed when he stretched.

"She doesn't have to come, maybe she has a bedtime." he says in a bored tone while walking out of his office first with you two shortly behind.

"I-i guess i can come for a little." you mumble, your stream wasn't until later and maybe it would be a good idea to get a little loose before doing so.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You sit outside with everyone, including Mina while drinking back to back alcoholic drinks. You were a little tipsy, "What does that one mean?" you point at Bakugou's arm tattoo, it was a little ghost.

"Nothing, shitty hair got a new tattoo gun and I let him tattoo me." he mumbles and drinks more, "What about you? Got any?" he side eyes you.

You take another shot and giggle, "Yeah," you lower your waistband down to show the two dainty butterflies tattooed on your hip, "Annd, these," you lift your dress to show the tattoos he's already seen before. "Little I know but—" you shrug.

"What did you have to do tonight?" he asks out of nowhere and you looked at him wide eyed.

"J-just something." you play with the ends of your hair, "I actually have to go now," you take out some money and place it on the table, "Bye!" you blow kisses and start your way out of the bar.

"Wait—"

"Deku, I'm walking her home." Bakugou pulls him to sit down again then he catches up with you, "Wait." he calls out and you stop abruptly.

"Sir!" you laugh and start to walk again while he keeps a close eye on your steps to make sure you don't fall, "Y-ou don't have to leave, they really enjoy having your—"

"You talk too much." he mumbles and sees your lips turn into a pout, "I actually have something to do too." he says shortly, hoping you wouldn't ask questions.

"We can do it together!" you offer, you were getting more drunk and blush at the thought of doing a livestream with him, "Just kidding!" you say quickly in hopes to save yourself.

"As if I would've actually agreed to that." he goes up the stairs once in the building and you take the elevator.

You frown and go up, actually getting to the door as he was, "Pointless to walk up when it takes the same amount of time." you mutter and then a light bulb goes off, "Oh is it to get your ass—"

"Is that the only reason it could be?" he looks at you in disbelief.

You shrug, "No but I do the stair master at the gym and it's helped I think. I dunno, you tell me." you turn around and tighten the skirt to show off your figure.

Bakugou's eyes widen and he looks at the door in front of him although he did want to look at your ass, "I'm not going to look, you are my employee." he clears his throat and you sigh.

"But it's after hours... now we're just strangers." you say softly and look down at your feet, "But I think you're very interesting sir."

"If it's after hours then why call me sir?" he tests you and makes eye contact with you.

"Personal reasons." you say almost flirtatiously, "Do you want me to stop?" you test him right back and begin to feel hot under his stare, red eyes slowly trailing down your body.

"If it's personal who am I to object?" he licks his lips and gives a small smirk, "Especially coming from those lips, can never predict what'll come out of them next." he watches you fumble with your keys.

You laugh softly, "You're right, you can't." your key enters the lock, "Before I go, let me know if your sore muscles need tending to tomorrow, I'll be glad to offer my service." you both knew of your words double meaning and Bakugou did not want to admit that it had made him want to offer his services to you first.

"I think I'll manage." he enters his apartment, "By the way, keep your noise down." he slams the door and you shake your head with a grin before heading in as well.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Did you guys miss me?" you fuck yourself for the camera, "I'm sorry I've left my pets dry, kind of." you moan and cum again, "I.. I think I need to add some spice, maybe another body here with me." you look at the comments,

pussyfairysslut
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

mommymilkersonly
PICK ME, CHOOSE ME

degrademeplease
y'all down bad

fukuintheshadows
you need someone to boss around, i will be him

degrademeplease
i'll drop out of college so i'm free at anytime just for you

You look for a specific someone,

boominyourcuntt

˗ˏˋ sent one thousand dollars to you ˎˊ˗

"Sorry, I think I've made up my mind already."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧