𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

➸ "I'm sorry I didn't go over last night

➸ "I'm sorry I didn't go over last night." you tell your friend who was in the chair next to you getting her nails done as well.  

Mina waves you off, "It's ok, Bakugou explained it to me.." she smiles at your flushed face, "You two are getting.. closer." she says suggestively.

"Yeah that's what happens when you have.." you whisper and let her finish the rest of the sentence.

"Last time I checked people don't sleep over when they casually have..." you roll your eyes, "Especially when they live right next door!"

She had a point.

You remember early morning of your head laying against Bakugou's shoulder and his leg draped over you casually while sleeping soundly together. When waking up you made breakfast and he helped you clean up then rushed home after pressing a kiss on your neck.

"He was kinda drunk." you try to make a valid excuse and Mina scoffs to herself, "What?"

"I've seen that man get drunk once in my life," she raises a freshly manicured finger, "At the fourth of july party and that's because his girlfriend at the time—" she stops when seeing your face drop a little.

"Girlfriend?" you question, "I was at your fourth of july party and I never saw the two of them."

"Yeah because you were too busy hooking up with—"

"All the stunning details are coming back to me." you mumble and raise a hand for her to stop, "But what about his girlfriend.." you ask slowly, not trying to seem eager to get information.

"She said I love you to him." your eyes widen, "Made him totally freak, he got drunk, and I think his exact words to her were I love beer."

You cover your mouth when gasping, "He did not!"

"He did! After he said that.. I pushed him into the pool."

"What a dickwad." you couldn't believe that and tried to move onto a topic that didn't involve your emotionally unavailable fuck buddy.

Your mind kept wondering to Katsuki Bakugou who never failed to amaze you everyday but, this what something you didn't need to know.