𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲

➸ You walk into the baby store and look through the onesies, "Would you be a lilac boy?" you ask and shrug before putting it into the cart, "You are now

You walk into the baby store and look through the onesies, "Would you be a lilac boy?" you ask and shrug before putting it into the cart, "You are now."

You keep looking to the side while pushing the cart and accidentally bump into someones. "I'm so sorry." you say to the woman on the other side.

Her cart was empty and the first thing you notice is that she doesn't look to be pregnant, maybe she just found out.. you recall your glorious trip with Cecelia and how you were nowhere near showing at that time.

"It's ok, really." she smiles at you and looks down, "Wow! How far along are you?" she asks and you look down as well.

"Eight and a half months." you rub the bump out of comfort.

"Can I ask what you're having?"

"A boy." you smile and grab a hold of the cart again to pay. "I'm sorry again." you say nicely while pushing past her. 

You pay for your things and walk to a studio space that Bakugou had rented out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You walk in and Bakugou was pouring some water for Mei who was curled up in a ball on an oversized bed that Bakugou thought the cat needed. "Look at you!" you say teasingly and put your bags down.

"Yeah yeah." he mutters and puts a finger below her nose to make sure she was breathing. "What did you get?"

You smile and start to show everything, "I even got them matching sweaters, Mei will have to grow a little more but." you shrug and Bakugou takes everything after you hold it up to get a closer look. He didn't understand how something so small could fit a human.

"You were supposed to something for yourself sweetheart. The kid has enough and the cat is.. well we treat her like a damn princess."

"Because she is." you pout and lean to kiss, "And I did get something for me." you reach into the bag and show all of the yarn you bought.