𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

➸ You continue to walk with Cecelia and Hitoshi, "That's it

You continue to walk with Cecelia and Hitoshi, "That's it." Cecelia sighs when reaching the front and Hitoshi nods.

"I know Bakugou is very popular and he's held his position for years. I'm not trying to replace him or change what's he's established here so please, just do work as usual and I'll stay out of your way." Hitoshi reassures.

You nod slowly, "Sounds good."

Cecelia nods as well, "Yeah."

When he's left hearing distance Cecelia looks at you in shock, "Oh gosh. He's so cute." she covers her mouth and stops when you give her a look, "I'm not going to do anything.. just admire." she hums.

"Just admire." you mock while twirling your hair and Cecelia laughs.

"Come with Izuku and I to lunch?" she asks while getting her purse and you shake your head.

"Katsuki asked for me to go to his office." you say casually and now Cecelia gives you a look, "Not to have sex.. he's been very emotional these past few days, well emotional for him." you keep it broad for the sake of Bakugou's vulnerability being only for you.

Cecelia pouts, "Don't say anything else or I'll cry." she wipes her eyes and Izuku knocks on the door, "Izuku!" she smiles and hugs him.

"Coming with?" Izuku asks when grabbing his girlfriends hand and you shake your head, "Boo, you whore."

"Fuck off." you laugh and watch them walk out. Now the whole floor was empty beside you and Bakugou.

You walk into his office, "Hey." you sit down on the empty spot and instantly his hand reaches under your shirk to grip onto your thigh.

"Hey sweetheart." he types with one hand before pushing his chair back and pulling you onto his lap, "We can order food—"

You shake your head and play with his fingers, "No.. not hungry." 

Bakugou nods and lifts your chin to have your eyes meet his , "I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

"Go ahead." you give him your full attention.