𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

The next morning you wake up and get ready for the day, recalling Bakugou waking you up around an hour ago to kiss you and let you know that he was going to work. You walk into the kitchen after and see a plate full of food in the fridge with your name on it and a small heart, you smile and warm it up to eat.

You see a small bowl next to the stove,

prenatals, please take them

i love you

After reading the note you save it and swallow the contents no problem and begin to eat when the food was done while watching your favorite movie. You clean up the place and took a nap when you had nothing to do but got woken up when someone knocked on the door.

You were pleasantly surprised when Bakugou's mother was there with a bright smile, "y/n!" she hugs you and screams when feeling your stomach against hers, "You're pregnant!?" she smiles even harder and looks down.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Bakugou, we were supposed to tell you this week at the gender reveal." you felt bad about his parents not knowing no matter how much Bakugou reassured you that it would be ok.

"Don't say sorry." she waves dismissively and hugs you again, "How can I be upset when you're carrying my first grandchild." 

You feel better and hug her back, "We find out on saturday what we're having, please come." you walk in to sit down and Mitsuki sits down next to you.

"Of course, wouldn't miss it." she says immediately, "A baby.." she whispers.

You notice her staring and get closer, "I think they're awake.." you grab her hand and press where you felt them, "They're always awake when hearing Katsuki's voice." you grin at the memories of him talking to them about anything,

"Yeah because he has a loud mouth." she jokes and you laugh, "Let's hope you don't have a potty mouth like your father." the word seems foreign coming from her but she didn't mind one bit, she's been wanting this for him and was beyond thankful he was getting it with someone like you.