𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

You and Bakugou go to the office early and unpack the boxes he had packed. You start to place his books back and he rummages through your purse for something. You turn around to see him setting up a photo of the first sonogram next to his computer. Bakugou looks proud of himself and you leaned to kiss his cheek.

"You're too adorable now." you bite into your apple and offer Bakugou some who accepts.

"Stop saying that." he frowns and stands up.

You sigh and wrap your arms around his neck while his hands stay on your hips, "Do you know how sexy it is?" you grin and kiss his lips, "Makes me happy to see you excited about our baby."

When hiding the pregnancy the idea of him not being happy about it flashed and it had broken your heart. Bakugou looks down at you and kisses your forehead lovingly. "I'm happy about starting a family.. I never thought I would have kids." he murmurs.

You sit down in his chair as he keeps setting up his desk. "You didn't want kids?"

"Not that I didn't want them.. just never thought I would find the right person is all." he says in a neutral tone.

"We didn't mean to get pregnant... how do you know I'm the right one?"

"Because I fell in love with you as soon as I sent that hundred dollars for you to—"

"Katsuki!" you laugh loudly and sigh, "Pretty taboo love story."

Bakugou takes your hand you both walk out of the building, "Yeah, our kids will never know."

"Right.. we met at work and it was just love at first sight." you sigh dreamily and get into the car.

Katsuki starts the car and backs up, "Holy shit." he chuckles, "You hated my fucking guts when you moved in and now look at you, pregnant with my child!"