𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

➸ "Katsuki why did you leave early—"

You set your keys down and see him washing the last dish and turning around to kiss you, "So I can make dinner." he mutter embarrassingly and you cheer, "And if you don't like it, starve."

You let out a laugh on the way to the bedroom and change into something more comfortable, "I think it looks delicious."

"I think you look delicious." he whispers under his breath while pulling you closer by your waist and kissing up your neck slowly, "How about you let me have dessert first?" his teeth nip at your jaw and suck gently.

Your knees go weak and tilt your head to give him more access, "B-but your food."

"Katsuki.." you let out a moan that makes him lift you onto the clean kitchen island and lay you flat, "I think we should eat—"

His hands push up the oversized shirt and kiss your bent knees, "I'm about to eat the fuck out of you and you're about to cum so hard sweetheart."

Your eyes close as his lips leave wet open kisses up around both of your thighs and he brings down your underwear in one go. "Baby!" you moan out loud and his tongue moves up and down slowly, tasting every inch of you.

His nose brushes in between you when trying to reach deeper and deeper, successfully. Bakugou's eyes trailed up to your body and lets his hands reach up to admire your curves and how much you were trembling from just his mouth. He would paint this priceless scene.

You were his only muse.

You were breathless and limp against the cold counter, "Katsuki—"

"I've fucked you with my tongue, now take my dick." he spreads your legs further away and slides two fingers into you, feeling how hot and wet you were for him. "You're so pretty sweetheart."