𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

➸ You hover Suki in front of Francesca and watch his hand reach out to her, "Say hi

You hover Suki in front of Francesca and watch his hand reach out to her, "Say hi.." you whisper since she was asleep and he makes a noise. "I know she's so beautiful." you smile and bring him close to kiss his cheeks.

Cece smiles at the sight and you walk out of the nursery with Suki in your arms, "How are you?" you question since when you had given birth to Suki it was pretty hard, especially when you didn't know if what you were doing was right.

"Good.. I love her and Izuku is amazing." she sits down on the couch and you do as well while feeding Suki and rocking him to sleep. "I think he's scared now."

"Why?"

She sighs and shrugs, "I don't know.. I think he's scared I'll die at anytime now."

To say that Izuku was traumatized was an understatement, he was doing everything for Cecelia like getting a glass of water or washing her hair for her in the bath. Sure she loved the attention but he needed to ease up before it gets irritating.

"Talk to him about it and I'm sure he'll listen with open ears." you assure and look down to wipe the side of Suki's mouth, his mouth sleepily sucked on the bottle but soon fell asleep all together and snuggled into your chest.

"Right..." she says and that's when Mina comes into the home.

"I'm sorry I'm late." she breathes and kisses your cheek before Cece, "Oh look at him.. drunk of that milk." she smiles down at her godson and carefully you transfer him into her arms. All three kids were loved to the fullest by you, Mina and Cecelia which meant technically they had three mother's. 

"Ok so I set up a dress try-on appointment tomorrow." Mina smiles and Cece cheers while you begin to feel nervous.

The wedding is in less than a month.

You were making decisions with Bakugou although he let you take over since he wanted it to be everything you wanted and more. He didn't care how much it was or what he had to wear, as long as he ended up being your husband in the end. No matter how overwhelming it was you knew that it would all be worth it.