𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

➸ You begin to get ready while Suki and Bakugou sit on the bed watching you

You begin to get ready while Suki and Bakugou sit on the bed watching you. Katsuki had his party tonight as well and Suki would be watched by his parents that were more than happy to take the baby.

"Look good?" you question two and Suki screams while Bakugou gives a nod.

Before he could say anything about it being a bit too short the doorbell rang and you all walk down with Mei in the front. You open the door and see five girls there with bright smiles and tackle you in a hug, "You guys are actually here on time." you hug back and they pull away to see Bakugou there with Suki, watching silently.

Suki was chewing on his fist and Bakugou took in the the groups look and if could only imagine the amount of people willing to come up to a group of girls like this.

"Aw Suki." Nellie walks closer and coos, "I'm Nellie." she offers a hand to Bakugou who shakes it. You had met with them yesterday when they all flew in and broke the news of your offspring to which they screamed and cried.

But you didn't mention to Bakugou how there would be friends that he hasn't met but you didn't think it would be a big problem.

"Katsuki." he says.

"Adeline." the girl smiles and waves to them both, "You're too cute." she looks at Suki.

"Yelena." the final girl mimics and pouts her lips at Suki.

Mina and Cece kiss the baby before they tell you to meet them outside in a few minutes. You take Suki and kiss his cheeks multiple times and hugging him tightly, "I love you Suki, don't do anything too cute with grandpa and grandma." you whisper and he blows air out of his lips to make a noise.

Next you move to Bakugou who pulls you in for a deep kiss before Suki slaps his cheek gently. "Ok we won't kiss." he frowns at his son who giggles and Bakugou faces softens into a smile as do you. "But I love you and be safe tonight."

"I love you too and I will be, I'll see you tomorrow." you promise and wave to the two while opening the door, you were beginning to get sad since this would be your first night away from Suki who had just turned three months. You would miss your bedtime cuddles and reading him a silly book that Bakugou refused to take serious.