𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

➸ "Why didn't you tell me you weren't coming in?" Cecelia asks over the phone when you accidentally answered the phone

You let out a deep breath, "I'm sick." you force a cough.

"Liar liar," she scoffs, "Is it because of..."

"No." you say instantly although it was.

"Oh my gosh you fell down the stairs!" she exclaims loudly, "I'll be right there!"

"What—" you look at the phone when she hangs up and shrug, not thinking much.

Cecelia run to both men frantically, "y/n fell down the stairs, I need to go help her." she doesn't give them a chance to respond because she runs out of the building and instantly to to your place.

"I'm here and I bring muffins like that Iuzku!" she smiles proudly to herself when seeing you on the couch.

"They let you go?" you ask in a surprised tone.

"Little white lie." she waves you off and sits down, "Tell me everything."

You spill everything, from Bakugou finding out about you and Izuku's agreement to last night when you left them both naked after getting fucked.

"What dick's." she mumbles and shakes her head, "Do you think he fucked Jade?"

You didn't want to know, or at least you thought you didn't. "I don't know..." you shrug, "I just wished I didn't like him as much as I do." you finish your muffin and lay back on your couch, "And fuck do I like him." you whisper sadly, everything was going so good.

Cecelia pouts and tries to think of something to cheer you up, "I can kick their asses with Mina."

You laugh and nod, "Just Bakugou, Izuku's cool."

"Got it." she nods and you both spend the rest of the day watching reality shows and eating good food.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After Cecelia left there was a small knock on the door and when you open it a little bag was there, you open to find a replacement night gown from that boutique. You roll your eyes and let out a scoff.

"Take your gifts back." you say loudly and knock on Bakugou's door but he opens it immediately and pulls you to him, "Let me go." you mumble and try to push him off.

"No." he says seriously and grabs the back of your thighs to lift you up and back into his place, "Let me say a few things."

You look at him and after a few seconds of silence he speaks, "I-i fuck—" his hands go up and down your thighs, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? Fucking my ex-friend?" you ask with a small frown.

"What? No no, I.. I never fucked her.." he confesses, "I was upset at the fact that you and Izuku fucked so I went to.. my parents." he sounds almost embarrassed.

"You went to your parents?" you repeat and he nods, "How was that?"

He gives a small shrug, "Took a nice nap and ate."

"Sounds productive." you joke lightly, reaching behind his head to play with his hair, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Izuku sooner.. he— he really meant nothing, if we're comparing it to how I feel about you."

Bakugou begins to feel warm, "How do you feel about me?" he finds the courage to ask.

You pretend to think hard about it and laugh when he frowns, "I-i enjoy your company... I would even go as far as to say I really like.. you."

"Falling in like with your boss, not a good look miss l/n." he says lowly and shakes his head and tilts your chin up with you look down in embarrassment, "I'm only kidding sweetheart.. I really like you too."

You smile at the words that left his mouth, thinking he would find it silly to say out loud. "No more dates sir.." you warn him as he kisses down your jaw slowly.

"No more fucking your coworkers."

You pull away and he slaps your ass harshly, "B-but Cecelia.. we made plans." you say suggestively.

Bakugou shrugs and rubs where he spanked you, "Fine, but after that—"

"I'm all yours sir!" you smile and hug him tightly. Bakugou wraps his arms around you and

"You better be sweetheart."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Bakugou I'm not going to sleep naked." you laugh as he asked to to spend the night, "I'll wear that." you point to the small bag.

He tosses it to you while getting undressed and you begin to do so too, "I know you're staring at me through the mirror, creep." you look over your shoulder to make eye contact with him and he only chuckles while putting on shorts only and getting into bed.

When you lay next to him, "I have to ask.. did you like Catalina?" you wonder out loud.

"No." he doesn't hesitate to answer, "There was nothing there... if I'm comparing it to how much there is here.."

"How much is there here?" you ask while he intertwines your hands and kisses your shoulder.

"So much sweetheart.. I'm not even sure if I can keep up." he lets out a half laugh and you raise your head to kiss his forehead, smiling when he leans into you.

"It's ok.. that's why I'm here, to help you and remind you." you tell him softly and run your fingers through his hair when he lays down on your chest comfortably.

Bakugou was very imitated by you, he felt that you spoke your feelings easier as he didn't know how to feel, he never wanted this to end would do everything in his power for it not to. He never realized how much he needed someone like you.

"I really like you."

"I really like you too sir."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧