𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

➸ Tonight was the night, you were going to fuck Izuku for your stream

Tonight was the night, you were going to fuck Izuku for your stream.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean you know this guy in real life." Jade asks over the phone as she just got back home from a big vacation.

You let out a sigh, "I already talked myself into this Jade, I'm going to do it I'm going to fu—" you cut yourself off when seeing Bakugou walk past you, "fucking hug you so hard when I see you!" you try to play it off and quickly hang up, much to her confusion.

"Personal calls so soon." he states and continues his way, "Deku." he calls out and soon Izuku pops his head out.

"Yeah?"

"Hurry the fuck up, the guys are already at the bar."

Izuku checks his watch, "Ok but I can't stay late." he grabs his jacket.

"Why not?" Bakugou looks at him suspiciously while walking back to his office to grab something he forgot.

You pretend to be packing your stuff slowly while trying to listen in.

"I just have plans." he shrugs but his eyes flicker to you and Bakugou is quick to notice, "Sorry." he tries to push by and is stopped by Bakugous rough hand on his shoulder.

"I really fucking hope you know what you're doing." he whispers in his coworkers ear.

Izuku pats his back and laughs, "Trust me, I know."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You follow the guys out and Izuku goes to get his car and you wait behind Bakugou for a little, "Going out again?" you ask and he side eyes you.

"I know you heard our conversation." he mutters.

You look at his hair blowing and he turns to look at you, "I have no idea what you're talking about." just then Iuzku pulls up to pick up Bakugou, "Have a good night sir." you purr and begin your way home.