𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

➸ You wake up early morning in from the cool fall breeze coming in through the open window

You wake up early morning in from the cool fall breeze coming in through the open window. You shivered when closing it and seeing the bed empty. Your eyes look for Bakugou but he was nowhere to be seen. Quickly you go to the restroom to do the necessities. Because you were still could you wrap a small blanket around you and walk through the dead silent apartment, scared of a serial killer making themselves known.

You open the first door you see slowly and there was a dim light on. You look around to see Bakugou sitting in the floor with his back towards you in front of a canvas. He didn't hear you open the door with his headphones in so you gently scratch his back when approaching him and he he jumps a little before relaxing when he sees you.

"Are you ok?" he asks and puts the pencil down.

You nod, "Are you ok? We went to sleep pretty late last night." you two had fallen asleep watching the show Bakugou had said was the worst thing he's ever seen but still waits to watch the newest episode with you weekly.

"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be? Go back to bed."

You shake your head at his snappy tone and he looks up at you while raising a hand to touch your leg under the thin blanket.

Bakugou pulls you onto his lap and lays his chin on your shoulder, "Just can't sleep."

You turn in his lap and let the blanket fall down your shoulders, "I know what can put you to sleep.." you whisper.

He doesn't waste any time putting his lips onto yours and pulling your hips towards his. "You're so smart sweetheart." he grins and plays with the lacy detailing for your slip sleep dress.

With his hands touching you anywhere and everywhere you were so sensitive to his touch. The touch you've been wanting for so long was having you weak in the knees for him. Your heart beat was rapid and you were quick to push him onto his back gently.

Your eyes meet and his hands grip your thighs tightly, "So fucking beautiful."

Your lips slowly kiss up from his pec and make a trail on his neck, "You have to promise me one thing baby.." you say softly into his ear and he only gives a grunt in response, "Don't finish until I say, ok?" you smile against his skin and he only slowly nods, "Good boy."