⊹ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

three and a half years later➸ You and Cecelia sit around the table while chatting about your plans for the night

You and Cecelia sit around the table while chatting about your plans for the night.

Suki and Francesca sit on the couch watching a movie. Suki ate some apples while Francesca was in a strawberry phase in her life for the time being. "You wan- some?" she says around her food and offers some.

Suki shakes his head but reaches out to the plate to get as many as he could in his small hand and offers it silently. She accepts.

"Thanks Suki!" she smiles and leans over to give him a messy cheek kiss that left pink strawberry substance. "I'm sorry." Francesca notices her mess but he shakes it head.

"It's ok." he says calmly and wipes it off with the back of his hand, "Wanna go swing?" he asks and smiles when she nods excitedly.

He gets off the couch first and grabs a hold of her hand to lead the way, "Slow down Suki!" she giggles and he listens, slowing his steps but still keeping her hand in his.

"I'm sorry Franny." he would hate for her to trip because of him. He would never forgive himself for as long as he can remember which.. is probably an hour.

"Suki." she stops in the backyard and he looks at her sad face, "Will you like me forever? Even if I get you like.. mad?"

He thinks about it, if he could ever forgive Francesca for doing anything bad to him.

"I think so.." he trails off and she gets on the swing while he softly pushes her as much as his nonexistent muscles could.

"My daddy says you should always forgive the people you love a lot." of course there were many situations to make that statement false but Francesca will never be in one of those. Francesca was his best friend and he would always love her.

That relaxed her a little and she looked back at him with a smile, "If you promise to always forgive me I will promise to forgive you." she says in a teasing tone, maybe she had gotten her need for reassurance from her father.

"I promise." Suki says not even a second later and puts her swinging to to careful stop. 

Francesca steps in front of the blonde and raises a pinky. "I promise to always love and forgive you Suki." she says.