𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

➸ "Why didn't you tell me he was my neighbor!" you call Mina to ask the million dollar question, still in shock about last nights events

Mina was feeding Magnolia and laughed, "Does it seem like Katsuki would invite us to his place?" she made a valid point, he did seem like a man who liked his privacy.

You were getting ready for work and looked at the time, running late on your second day, "I'll talk to you later." you grab a water bottle on your way out.

"Yeah, come over for dinner tomorrow."

"Sounds good, bye." you hang up and open the door, quickly running out and running into a hard surface, "Oh gosh I'm so–" you look up at Bakugou who had spilled coffee all over him. "I'm so sorry."

He looks down at his soaked shirt and jumps a little when you run back into your apartment to get some paper towels, "I can help." you mutter and begin to wipe it roughly, slightly feeling his hard muscles.

"I live right here, I'm just going to change." he looks down at your worried face, and grips your wrist when you begin to unbutton his shirt, "The hell are you doing?"

"I'm so sorry." you shake your head and back away, "I-i was just going to wash it for you or even buy you—"

"It's fine." he waves you off and unbuttons it with one hand while the other still held they coffee cup, "Go to work." he says shortly and rolls his eyes when you don't move, "Now what?" he growls lowly, making your heartbeat quicken and palms get sweating.

"You.. you just got— there." you whisper and rub the front of his dress pants that had gotten a few drops of coffee on it. "I'm so so—"

"Go to work." he says more firmly and actually starts to walk back to his door, closing it behind him without even looking back. You shake your head in embarrassment and quickly walk to work,

trying not to think about the print you felt through his pants and how it was slightly hard already.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"y/n!" Izuku watches you come out of the elevator with a stack of papers in his hands, "You're here." he smiles and give one back, ready to start your day to get it over with as soon as possible.

"I am." you nod and sit down at your desk, making sure all the guys were set for their appointments and meetings for the day before moving onto the endless amounts of files that needed to be sorted.

"You should come out with us tonight." he offers but you knew you had plans, you had yet to do another video or livestream for pussyfairy and it was on your private to-do list.

You look at him, "I'm sorry I actually have plans." you pout slightly and he nods understandingly, "Maybe next time." you look back at your screen.

"Yeah, of course." he fixes his tie and opens his mouth to say something else before the binging elevator catches both of your attentions.

Your eyes widen at the sight of Bakugou and he makes brief eye contact with you before walking past Izuku and you, "Stop trying to fuck the receptionist." he mutters under his breath even though you two heard him perfectly clear but don't acknowledge it.

Izuku taps on the desk, "I'll see you later y/n."

"Bye Izuku." you wave and begin to work so hard that Bakugou can't have anything to say about you being a bad worker, just a bad neighbor.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

At lunch you leave the office and walk to the nearest mens clothing store, picking out a few shirts for Bakugou and think about what would compliment him the most. He was already so attractive that you were tempted to buy him one of everything but you decide on three nice dress shirts.

You also stop by a small stand to get a cup full of mangos and pineapples, something to snack on. When back at the office you look for Bakugou but don't find him anywhere, "Check downstairs." Izuku offers and you do just that.

On the first level you find him in the gym, sweat dripping down his face while working out his arms. You bite your lip softly and continue to watch his mesmerizing movements, he watches himself as well and quickly drops his weights, stretching out his burning muscles. His shirt was sleeveless and tight with shorts that were mid thigh. He showed off his tattoos in both places, he looked the exact opposite of business fancy.

"Sir." you open the door slowly and walk into the gym, seeing Bakugou turn around and take out one headphone, "I brought you these." you hand over the bag and he has still yet to say something, "Because of this morning."

He takes the bag and looks inside for one second before putting it down, "Mangos?" he points at the cup and when you nod he takes the plastic fork to stab one, he puts it in his mouth then chews slowly, "Very sweet." he licks his lips a few times before going back to his work out. Your hands were itching to touch his sweaty biceps that you grip the cup harder in your hand.

You stare in shock and he watches your lingering eyes through the mirror, going harder to show off although you didn't notice. Bakugou looks down at the floor and you take him in one more time, seeing the more prominent bulge through his nike shorts. He was deep breathing through his reps and looks up to watch your ass move when walking away.

"Maybe you can spot me sometime sir." you look back to say and smile, "I don't mind getting hot and sweaty."

He takes a long sip of water and wipes his face with a towel, "As you can see, neither do I."

"I actually quite enjoy it."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧