✨Minimoni ONESHOT✨

PAYBACK💜

(Smut warning)
Top- Jimin
Bottom-Namjoon

Author POV.

Namjoon's alluring body never failed to grab the attention of his boyfriend jimin.After all no one can blame Jimin for being attracted to all those smooth curves Namjoon had.And Jimin just knew how to tease his little baby.He would often just sneak up at the back and plant feather light kisses over the elder's neck and ears making the elder blush.And sometimes when Jimin was in the mood , his hands would often trail to down to Namjoon's bottom and probably squeeze or smack them.He loved the sound it made and the way Namjoon's ass just felt good in his hands.But sometimes Namjoon wanted to do that to his daddy too.But he often held back knowing that if he teased daddy, he would definitely get punished.But this time he just wanted to test it out and see what reaction his boyfriend would give.Poor Joonie had no idea what he was getting himself into...

Namjoon's POV.
Hot damn , Jimin looked good in those tight pants in dance rehearsals.The way the pants just stuck to every inch of his leg showing off just how beautifully built his legs were.It just moved so elegantly along his legs.Didn't know a man's leg could make me crave so much, i said giggling. But that wasn't the only thing grabbing my attention.Jimin's ass looked so fine in those pants.I just wanted to soothe my hands over it and squeeze them.The pants literally put his ass in the spotlight.It was too hard to concentrate in the dance when his plump ass just kept moving around like that.Absolutely not my fault.While I was fantasising about my boyfriend's juicy ass filling my hand, he walked in and casually kissed my cheeks and went into the kitchen to find something to eat.As usual the shy cat I am , I blushed.But I had a small plan hatched.I just wanted to grab Jimin's ass the way he always endearingly does to me.But the ending is always perverted.Anyways, I wanted to payback and see his reaction. I slowly walked up behind him and casually just grabbed and squeezed his ass earning a low grunt from him.I casually said" Hey babe,how was practice".Inside I was screaming at the fact that I actually did it.

Jimin's POV.
I had just come back from extra practice with Hobi and a smile lit up my face when I came home.My sweet cute boyfriend was sitting on the couch all huddled up and too cute to resist.I walked up to him and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek to which he blushed making me smile. I left to the kitchen to find something to eat when I felt my boyfriend come up behind me.I was expecting his usual bear back hug which I loved, but what I wasn't expecting was for him to come and grope my ass.He came in front and casually spoke to me saying what I was up to.I was to engrossed of the feeling of his hand on my ass to focus on anything else.It felt so good , but now I had a growing problem.Come,on I can't be blamed. This was the first time he acted bold but that wasn't his role to play. I was just wondering from where he got the confidence and that's when I looked at him to see him nervously blushing.Cute but wrong move.He should not have done that to his daddy. I faced him with a smirk ,getting ready to play with my baby boy.

Namjoon's POV.
At first I felt confident,but the moment my hands came in contact with his ass I lost it. It was so squeezable I gripped it tighter. And soon of course a blush crept from my checks to my ears to my neck.After all it was the first time I took this much confidence to do something like this.I wasn't prepared for what I was going to do or for what was going to happen.I looked up shy only to meet Jimin's dark eyes staring straight through my soul.He had a smirk plastered to his , a one I was all too familiar with.And that smirk has always just meant one thing, my ass was gonna get ripped tonight and I won't be able to walk for a week. Which is clearly an understatement. I took my hands away from his ass and backed away.I opened my mouth to apologise but was only met with Jimin crashing his lips onto mine hard. A shocked moan escaped me which jimin cut off by smoothly sliding his tongue in.Oh,his tongue technology was heaven. I moaned deep into the kiss when his hands started exploring my body. He left my lips and started sucking everywhere on my neck. He knew just how to hit my sensitive spots making me a moaning mess. I threw my head back in the pleasure driving through my skin. He smiled at my reaction making me blush even harder. He then went to the hem of my shirt and took it off in one swift move and immediately attacked my nipples. I moaned uncontrollably at this.I was too sensitive at my nipples and he knew just how to tease them.One hand was twisting and pinching one of my nipples painfully slow,while the other was at my dick palming it over my jeans. His mouth was on my other nipple biting and licking it. The sensation was too good and the sounds he made sent me to cloud 9. I gripped the kitchen slab hard from all the sensations. Suddenly his hands left me just to pick me up and set me on the kitchen counter. He parted my legs and got between them and kissed me deep again. I put my hand through his hair and slightly tugged at to deepen the kiss. He smiled into to the kiss and granted me what I wanted. He started his tongue play again while his hands started undressing both of us.
     I sat there on the kitchen counter absolutely naked under Jimin's intimidating stares. I could say he was enjoying the view and I had no problem with that at all. He stripped down to his boxers and took my dick into his hands and started pumping it slowly. High moans started leaving my mouth leaving me sensitive. While pumping me his other hand returned to my nipple and and twisted them at a rather faster pace now making me arch .Jimin liked it and lurked devilishly close to my neck and started biting . He had made a few love bites when suddenly as if all the stimulation was not enough , he started pumping me even faster making me cum with a deep moan. Jimin looks satisfied but not done yet. He swiftly turned me and smacked my plump ass making me moan yet again. I pleaded to him " Daddy my dick and ass both need your attention and care." To which he said smirking in my ear in his husky low voice " don't blame me when you can't walk tomorrow". That was none of my concern right now. I wanted him in me and now. Without a warning he rammed into me hard and deep. A high pitched moan left me . I grabbed the kitchen counter hard as he started to fuck me deeper and harder. The pain soon turned into exotic pleasure and my moans turned into a screaming melody in Jimin's ears. As if fucking me so good was not enough, Jimin's brought his hands to my dick and started pumping it. I don't blame him at all for that, I had asked for it.I screamed " ahh daddy not at the same time". But Jimin was enjoying seeing me this vulnerable. Not like I wasn't enjoying too. His hand and dick felt too good and my body started shivering signaling my second climax. "Daddy , I'm gonna c-cum." He whispered in my ears " Let's cum together baby". I nodded , my mind to hazy to talk. And with his last deep thrust I climaxed again with a loud grunt and Jimin released deep into my ass. When he pulled out I went weak in my knees and looking at that Jimin scooped me into his arms and took me to our shared bedroom. He cleaned us both up and tucked me into bed with a sweet kiss saying "Goodnight Joonie".I slept with a smile on my face,too tired to respond further.

I slept with a smile on my face,too tired to respond further