QUEEN OF THIEVES✨💍

CHAPTER 7

Jimin and Jungkook leave the room together to go and speak about this to the other members and maybe also start building up back plans in case Gerald wanted to be an arse. I look back to see Yoongi staring at me with an unreadable expression. Him giving me that look wasn't something new, but having him up this close doing that has my heart doing flips.

Yoongi: You are the one who cracked the code Namjoon.

He tosses Gerald's note onto his desk. The second the paper leaves his hands, his lips curl into a little smile.

Yoonhi: I'm impressed. I think I should reward you.

At the last statement my heart does full somersaults. For the last week, my rewards for being good have been quite extravagant and romantic. The sessions with Jin, Jimin and Jungkook replay in my head and I go weak in the knees thinking what the Mastermind might have up his sleeve.

Yoongi: Perhaps with that kiss I teased you about that day.

The scene of me first time going to his room replays in my head immediately. The way he cornered me on his desk , the way his presence was all over me, devouring me. He silently leans forward and all the blood rushes to my face.

Namjoon: I-I don't want a kiss.

He cocks an eyebrow: not mocking, but confused.

Yoongi: I thought you did that day, and don't deny that kissing me wasn't one of your agendas whenever you look at me.

And I turn brighter than a red signal. Sure I do want a kiss, but I don't want him to tell me so. I get ready to play with the Thief Lord a little just for the fun of seeing emotions rather than cold on his face.

Namjoon: Aww, Yoongi . Are you disappointed? Maybe you offered because you want to kiss me?

I step up into his face before he can answer. I inwardly chuckle at his reactions as I continue to tease him. He is adorable when he is flustered.

Namjoon: Maybe I'll give you one if you ask me..

At that Yoongi's bewildered expression turns into his well known devil of a smirk and this time it's me who almost backs away. But before I can even move an inch, Yoongi's hands snake around my waist and he whirls me around on my toes, and I'm thrown onto the bed. I bounce off the bed a little and when I open my eyes I see Yoongi hovering right above me inches away from my face. My breath comes out deep as Yoongi continues to stare at my lips as if it's dessert.

Yoongi: I never ask , I just take whatever I want. And right now I want you.

With the last statement he crashes his lips onto mine before I can even reply. He takes both my hands and pins them above my head as he bites my bottom lip. A small moan escapes my lips at the action which seems to turn Yoongi on even more. He slides his tongue in exploring my hot cavern as he securely holds my hands down with just one hand. The strength he has! His free hand immediately goes into shirt and presses on my hips and waist.

Namjoon: Yoongi!!

I throw my head back moaning as Yoongi's hands explore my whole body unravelling every inch of it.

Yoongi: This is the first time someone has touched you like this isn't it?

He says it with a pride and I breathlessly nod at it. Yes Jimin did kiss me and touch me too, but he never went beyond that the way Yoongi is right now.