QUEEN OF THIEVES✨💍

CHAPTER 5

Yoongi: From today onwards your will be sleeping in my room.

At hearing the statement I turn fifty shades of red and nervously bite my lip.

Namjoon: Wha-at do you mean by that?

Yoongi: What else will I mean by that. As simple, as I said, you will be sleeping in my room.

I again just look away shyly at how bold he is being with me.

Namjoon: But then what about you? Where are you going to sleep?

Yoongi: I don't sleep.

With that Yoongi grabs my wrists and gently pulls me towards his room. My cheeks catch fire as his slender fingers spread warmth all over my hand. It's feels so comforting.

Namjoon: Oh, so you stay up all night making plans. Makes sense, but why am I being dragged to your room? Do you need help with something.

Yoongi: No, I don't take help from anyone when I create my layouts. The actual problem is you sleeping in Jungkook's room. Hoseok did say it was a vacant room because Jungkook was absolutely fine giving it to you. We don't exactly have guests ever coming so we didn't prepare a guests room ever. Jungkook has been sharing his room with Jimin but I know he would still like his privacy when he wanted but he won't say anything because he wants the best for you. So let Jungkook go back to his room and you sleep in mine.

I nod understandingly at his words. But I object. I'm a guest here meaning I'm the one who should adjust.

Namjoon: Why the hassle? I'll just take the couch.

Yoongi: I'm not letting my member sleep on the couch when they can have a luxurious bed.

He says it as stern as a command. I don't retort and we reach his room. Yoongi opens the door to reveal a room a king would have. It's all elegant midnight blue furnishing and the gold finish France is so famous for. Three fencing sword are mount above the bed, which looks deliciously soft. The bed is super huge. It looks like it could fit the whole gang. My heartbeat thunders into my ear, and I scramble to cover it.

Namjoon: I do get the fact that you stay up all night, but there might be some point where you must rest. That time will we be sharing the bed?

Yoongi folds his arms and stalks towards me with a smirk.

Yoongi: You would like that wouldn't you?

My ears turn redder than a rose and I stumble on my words.

Namjoon: That's not what I meant! You can stack pillows if you want or as I said before, I'll just take the couch.

Yoongi: No need.Whenever I want to take a break I usually have tea down the hall. But this time, I don't mind adding staring at a sleeping beauty to my list.

The confidence he has! He says it so calmly as if he is just saying the colour of my hair. He keeps stalking forward when my back nudges the room's heavy wooden desk. Yoongi leans in. He doesn't move, doesn't touch me but I feel his presence all over my body. I want to retort but my words die down as I get distracted by the lines of his throat,his expensive cologne , the colour of his deep entrancing eyes. The look he is giving me pierces my skin.