✨✨NAMJIKOOK✨✨

(SMALL NOTICE:- This particular one shot might be a little long because it has three characters)

FIRST NIGHT❤️

(Smut warning)
Top:- Jimin, Jungkook( Will be using Jikook to address them together at times)
Bottom:- Namjoon

Namjoon was leading a pitch perfect life with his two amazingly hot boyfriends, Jimin and Jungkook. The three met in college under the same class. Jimin and Jungkook were already a couple but both of them seemed to be allured by Namjoon's uniqueness. Namjoon himself was drawn to the couple but could never really bring himself up to confess because he was quite shy. So, the couple rather decided to initiate the confession and were utterly happy to hear that Namjoon would love to be a part of their love triangle from now on. They made lovely memories together, often going on dates, or just chilling at home watching Netflix huddled up together cuddling on the couch. Jimin and Jungkook loved to shower their baby boy with all the happiness they could and Namjoon's heart was very content knowing he was loved this much.

Though they were close, they didn't really have skinship much. It's not like any of them denied it. Jimin and Jungkook have had sex with each other but Namjoon had a history of an abusive ex. Namjoon regretted his whole life that he gave his virginity to such an abusive man. Jikook knowing this didn't want to force Namjoon into anything and wanted to give their baby all the time and space he needed , and Namjoon appreciated that very much. More over Namjoon was shy to actually initiate anything knowing the couple was quite romantic. And having an abusive ex doesn't exactly tell you how to deal with romance. But Jikook once in a while would have sweet romantic moments with Namjoon making his heart race hundreds of miles an hour. Namjoon loved how butterflies fluttered in his stomach every time Jimin or Jungkook flirted with him, he felt content and safe. He trusted them with his life, and that's why he thought he should step up from his insecurities and trust them more. But he wasn't expecting it to happen this way. Not that he was complaining.

Namjoon was sitting alone on the couch watching TV as Jikook had gone out to buy groceries . Namjoon was idly scrolling through channels when he heard that somewhere the tap had been left open and that the water was running down. He immediately got up to find the kitchen sink tap open and saw water dripping in a thin stream down the tap. He went and closed the tap and came back to the living room and froze as his eyes fell on the TV. He accidentally ended up putting an explicit movie before getting up to close the tap, and the scenes in front of him were being shared by men. He could feel his body growing hot all of a sudden. His cheeks were set on flames as he continued to watch what happened in the movie. His pants started feeling tight and he started shuffling around in the same place from the feeling. His imagination started running wild looking at the scenes. He couldn't stop imagining doing the same things with his own boyfriends. He bit down on his lips hard at the thought and looked away from the screen to hear the front door open. He hurriedly switched the channels and sat back on the couch like nothing had happened. Well that was an oversimplification of things that were happening to him. He had a boner and had to get it fixed.

Jikook kept the groceries bag in the kitchen counter and ran up to their cuddly bear and sat on either side of him with a huge grin on their faces. Namjoon gave them a shy smile. Jikook giggled and gave their cute baby a kiss on both his cheeks and chuckled at how cutely he blushed. That's when Jungkook noticed that Namjoon was sweating with the A/C on. Meanwhile Namjoon's pants only grew tighter with the kiss Jikook gave him. Jungkook looked at Jimin and understood that Jimin had noticed it too. Jimin asked, " Baby are you ok, you seem to be sweating and you didn't even speak to us as we came. You usually greet at the door but this time nothing of the sorts. Are you unwell or is it hurting anywhere?" Jimin interrogated Namjoon with worry dripping from his voice. Namjoon just gave a small smile saying, " No , nothing of the sorts. Just was too engrossed in the movie to notice anything". Saying this he leaned towards Jimin and gave him a peck on the cheek when his crotch accidentally brushed against Jimin's knees. Jimin was sitting cross legged on the sofa, and Namjoon forgot that leaning into Jimin would actually cause that. Namjoon quickly pulled away the minute his crotch touched Jimin's knee sending small sensations to his dick. Pulling back he bumped into Jungkook's hard chest only to be engulfed in his embrace with a warm back hug. Jungkook whispered in Namjoon's ears smirking " Baby if you were having a problem you should have told us, we would be glad to help" he said pointing at Namjoon's visible boner.

Namjoon immediately pulled down his shirt trying to hide his bulge, but Jimin had already seen it when Jungkook pointed at it. Namjoon's face set on fire and he hid his face in his hands. Namjoon whined, " Stop teasing me about it." Jikook just giggled at how cutely Namjoon whined but both of them couldn't deny the fact that their own pants were getting tight looking at Namjoon's boner for the first time. But both of them held back not wanting to force their baby. What they weren't expecting is what Namjoon said. " I want you guys to help me with it" Jikook where shook to the ground. Their eyes started turning dark and lust started clouding them. Jimin carefully asked, " Baby you sure you want us to do it? No one is forcing it on you. Because if you give the permission once, we won't hold back baby boy." The last words came out deep and husky making Namjoon blush even harder. He nodded and said, " Yes, I'm ready and besides I trust you both a lot and love you too you know." He barely could get the words out of his mouth after how shy he was. Jikook looked at each other and smirked. They had waited so long for this day and they were definitely going to make the best out of it. As if on cue both of them attacked Namjoon.

Jimin from the front attacked Namjoon's lips into a deep kiss and from the back Jungkook was tasting Namjoon's neck and biting all over. Namjoon let them take control of his body totally. His hands clutching Jimin's shoulders and pulling them close to deepen the kiss while he moaned into the kiss at the feeling of Jungkook nibbling all over his exposed neck. Namjoon threw his head back moaning at how beautifully Jungkook licked his sweet spot over and over again. At that moment Jimin swiftly took Namjoon's shirt off and grew hot at the site in front of him. Namjoon was lean but built up. He had muscular hands and slender fingers, gorgeous collar bones and alluring chest, thin waist and high defined abs . He was practically drooling all over Namjoon's body as he bit his lips from just moaning at the sight. Namjoon had grown overly hot and was a moaning mess as Jungkook did not stop his tongue play around his sweet spot. Jimin smirked and dipped down to place a soft feather light kiss on Namjoon's nipple making Namjoon moan loud. At the same time Jungkook's hands started exploring Namjoon's exposed chest still keeping at marking Namjoon all over his neck and back. Jimin meanwhile started making making love bites all over Namjoon's body. He slowly slipped one of his hands into Namjoon's pants and started stroking him over his boxers. Namjoon arched off Jungkook's chest at the feeling as Jimin kept at stroking his dick. Jungkook kissed and bit the elder's shoulders making him slump back onto his chest.

Jungkook slowly wrapped his long fingers around Namjoon's nipples and started twisting them at a low pace matching Jimin's hands stroking Namjoon's dick. Namjoon's lips parted as he left out lewd moans turning Jikook on more and more. Not being able to take the heat, all three of them striped naked, their hot bodies melting into one another as their smooth skins collided. Jungkook went back to teasing Namjoon's nipples and Jimin bent down to give kitten licks to Namjoon's dick. Namjoon moaned out in shock and pleasure, " Jimin wait do- Ahhhh" Namjoon let out a growl as Jimin took Namjoon's whole length in his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down at a fast pace. Namjoon grabbed Jungkook's thighs that were beside his hips and squeezed them lightly to hold onto anything at the given moment. The pleasure both of them were giving him was taking him to cloud 9. Jungkook pulled Namjoon back and pressed their bodies tightly together. They both moaned at the feelings of Jungkook's dick being pressed against Namjoon's back. Jungkook growled at the friction between his dick and Namjoon's back. He tilted Namjoon's head and kissed him deep, while his hands went down again and started playing with Namjoon's nipples. The minute Namjoon opened his mouth for air Jungkook slid his tongue in and explored Namjoon's wet cavern and they continued to kiss each other hungrily. Namjoon's grip on Jungkook's thigh tightened very time Jimin swirled his tongue around Namjoon's slit making Namjoon moan uncontrollably. He was close but neither of the two slowed down.

Jungkook kept on teasing Namjoon's nipples whilst kissing him and Jimin kept giving him a blowjob. Namjoon shut his eyes tight and moaned into the kiss deepening it. Namjoon broke the kiss to shout in pleasure as he finally came into Jimin's mouth who didn't let a single drop go waste.Namjoon slumped onto Jungkook's chest breathing hard as he came down from his high. When he opened his eyes he saw Jimin hovering above him with a smirk. Namjoon gulped looking at the seductive gaze Jimin was giving him. Jimin growled out in a low husky voice, " Baby, it's unfair if you are the only one pleasured. How about you help Daddy now." The fact that Jikook were not pleased by the meal they just had was a lie. But it was true that their dicks needed the attention now and Namjoon was more than happy to oblige, though his heart raced millions of miles every ticking second.Jungkook looking at the nod of consent from his boyfriend picked him up bridal style as the three of them headed to their shared bedroom to continue their steamy night.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2 😉