✨✨NAMJIN✨✨

LATE NIGHT TALKS🥰
( Smut Warning)
Top:- Jin
Bottom:- Namjoon

Namjoon was a successful underground rapper, but was the ultimate softie in the relationship contradicting his powerful and aggressive rapping on stage. On the other hand Kim Seokjin was the CEO of a big company and was the cold one, but was soft only for his Joonie. Basically the top in the relationship.Namjoon had a competition overseas and had traveled to Philippine for a month. Joonie and Jin would often call late at night and speak to each other for hours till Joonie slept on the phone. They missed each other a lot and would often post selfie's for each other. They were public about their relationship and had no problem with that.
Namjoon had just come back from a exhausting rehearsal and was laying down in his hotel bed and was scrolling through social media aimlessly. He was super bored . Usually at times like this he would often cuddle and watch late night movies with Jin, which sometimes would turn into something hot and steamy. Namjoon blushed thinking about all the time he had spent with his dear boyfriend and whined knowing that all he could cuddle now was his pillow. He lazily got up from bed to take a shower and freshen up.Jin meanwhile was missing his koala there too. He missed how every time in the morning they used to be a mess of tangled limbs, how his Namjoon looked so ethereal between those white sheets sleeping like a beautiful prince . It was about time when they would usually call to talk but this time Jin wanted to do something more than just talk. He had missed his baby yes, but he also missed way more than that. He planned on video calling Joon today.
Namjoon came out the shower with a towel wrapped securely around his waist and was drying his hair with another towel, when he heard his phone ring. He immediately jumped for the phone knowing who was calling. His darling cooking fairy CEO Jin. He placed the phone to his ear eagerly thinking it was the usual voice call when he heard Jin say in a loud voice, " Joonie, it's a video call." Namjoon was surprised and totally forgot that he was naked and only in a towel when he removed the phone from his ear and turned on the front camera. Jin's eyes widened in surprise, but he was definitely pleased with what he was looking at. He noticed that Namjoon still wasn't aware about it and didn't want to tell him,he just wanted to enjoy his boyfriend's glorious body after such a long time. After a few seconds of Jin being completely lost upon feasting his eyes upon Namjoon's body ignoring the fact that Namjoon was calling him, he got out of his daze. That's when Namjoon noticed that he had no shirt on. He quickly threw the phone down on the bed and was about to look for a shirt to cover himself when he heard Jin call out to him in his not usual tone of speaking. The voice was laced with authority, and dripped with dominance, low and husky making Namjoon shiver and stop him in his tracks frozen. Jin said, " Princess, daddy wants to see you as you are. No need to cover up. Now find a good spot to keep your phone in front of the bed and come sit in front of it. Now." The ending had a deep demanding tone and Namjoon didn't waste a second to do as he was told. He pulled one of the chairs and set it in front of the bed, kept the phone on it, and quietly climbed onto bed coming into view fully again. Jin smirked at how obedient his princess was.
That few seconds of seeing Namjoon shirtless and fresh out of the shower after a month was an absolute turn on for Jin, and he wanted more. Namjoon sat shyly on the end of the bed continuously fidgeting with the towel around his waist. He was too shy to even look up at the camera. Jin was not in the mood for normal talk so he quickly went to the point. He said in a teasing tone, " Baby, that was quite the unfair move you pulled back there on Daddy. Now you have given Daddy a big problem , and you have to fix it as it's your fault." Namjoon's eyes looked at the camera for the first time , totally filled with innocence as he had no intention of flashing his abs on the video call earlier. But he couldn't deny that a bigger part if him was liking where this was going. But he still, absolutely innocently asked, " But Daddy I did not know it was on video call." He made sure the word Daddy rolled off of his tongue seductively . Jin gripped the side of his armchair tight that the clicking sound could be heard through the camera and Namjoon internally smirked knowing the effect he was having on Jin. Neither of them had a problem with where all of this was going , and both their eyes mirrored excitement and lust. Desire dripped through their veins as they held each other's stares. Namjoon was the first to look away out of embarrassment. Jin smirked at his little victory. He said in a demanding tone, " Towel off, quick." Namjoon gulped hard as his hands went to the hem of the towel and slowly took off the towel from himself. Jin's eyes devoured every inch on Namjoon's exposed skin feeling his pants getting tighter by the second. Namjoon blushed dark red at the way Jin's eyes scanned him threw the camera. His dick was now at full length standing hard on. He wanted to touch himself but couldn't as Jin was in front of him and he blushed madly. To tease his baby boy more, Jin started stripping too. He only left his white shirt on and nothing else. Finally his dick was free and it was twitching and aching for touch and attention. Namjoon's eyes feasted on his Daddy's dick wishing he could taste it but unfortunately could not. His body started growing hot by all the thoughts and Jin's intense stare wasn't helping either. Jin after a while said in a husky voice" Touch yourself."

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART😇😇