NAMKOOK 💜 Part-2.

Namjoon knew he had triggered Jungkook's dominant side and he was not regretting it at all. After all his daddy's dominant side is the side Namjoon loved the most. Jungkook hovered above a blushing Namjoon and smirked knowing all to well about Namjoon's game and to be honest he was satisfied. He was gonna give what his baby boy wanted. Jungkook locked eyes with Namjoon only to see lust and desire reflecting each other's eyes. Jungkook hungrily dove down onto Namjoon's lips and started deeply kissing him. Namjoon responded by pulling onto Jungkook's hair , pulling him closer towards him. Meanwhile Jungkook's hand travelled down to their dicks. He wanted to continue what Namjoon had started. He aligned both their dicks together with one hand starting stroking them together. Namjoon broke the kiss moaning loud at the friction against his dick and Jungkook grunted at the feeling. Jungkook did not start at a slow pace, within just one stroke his hand sped up making Namjoon arch is back beautifully and moan loud. Jungkook's head dipped into Namjoon's neck kissing on all the love bites he had made earlier . Namjoon started moaning even more and Jungkook loved looking at how sensitive his baby was to his touch. And Jungkook was not planning to stop there. He sped up his hand on their dicks making Namjoon scream his daddy's name loud into the night and and he trembled and came. Jungkook chuckled, "That was quick baby." Namjoon replied between pants and grunts, " That's because your hand and dick both feel so heavenly daddy." Looking at this, Jungkook planned on teasing his boyfriend more , just like Namjoon did to him.
Jungkook's hands quickly made their way to Namjoon's nipples and twisted them both together painfully slow. Namjoon was just coming down from his high when he felt his sensitive nipples being abused. He let out a broken moan and clutched the bed sheets tight. Jungkook kept a constantly slow pace knowing his boyfriend would soon start whining at the loss of touch. And Namjoon did. He started getting sexually frustrated at how he was being kept at bay. His hands moved down to his own dick and was about to touch himself when Jungkook held his hand to stop. Jungkook looked into Namjoon's eyes and smirked saying, " Don't worry baby boy, your dick will be getting quite a lot of attention tonight." Namjoon gulped not knowing what his daddy was talking about. Jungkook got off of the bed and went to his cupboard to get his favourite toy. A vibrator. When he turned around with the toy in hand, Namjoon let a small moan knowing his daddy was going to drive him over the edge with pleasure. Jungkook stalked towards the bed again and turned on the vibrator. He put it at a medium speed at first and got onto bed,kneeling in front of Namjoon's dick. Namjoon bit down onto his lips hard from embarrassment, but then opened his mouth to let a throaty moan the minute the vibrator touched his dick. Oh he always loved the feeeling, so sensual. Jungkook on the other hand brought his hands back again to Namjoon's nipples and started playing with them. Namjoon closed his eyes and threw his head back in pleasure moaning his daddy's name loud every time the vibrator touched his slit. Jungkook was enjoying the view in front of him. Can't blame him,after all it looked quite delicious. But Jungkook was getting impatient. Namjoon's beautiful moans were turning him on more and more, the way Namjoon's body writhed with pleasure under him was feeding his dominant side. He wanted all of it just for himself, and he lost it.
He took away the vibrator making Namjoon whine. Jungkook swiftly turned Namjoon around on all fours and set the vibrator down. While Namjoon was adjusting his hands on the bed,Jungkook without warning thrusted two fingers deep into Namjoon . Namjoon howled out a somewhat broken moan at the pain and pleasure of being filled and penetrated by his daddy's long and slender fingers. Namjoon loved the burn the stretch gave , he dipped his head below and moaned waiting for his daddy to start thrusting his fingers. Looking at his beautiful boyfriend squirm to be touched, Jungkook started thrusting his fingers deep and rough not giving Namjoon time to adjust. Not like Namjoon minded . The deep and rough thrusts were sending Namjoon to cloud nine, making him a hot moaning mess. Soon Jungkook added another finger and started to move in a scissoring motion making Namjoon's moans louder by the second.But Jungkook wanted to play more. He took the vibrator again and turned it to the maximum speed. He slowly bent over Namjoon's back and reached down to Namjoon's dick and placed the the vibrator along his dick. Namjoon screamed at the sudden pleasure source at his dick making him tremble with pleasure. He was scared his hands and legs were gonna give up, but he held up for his Daddy. Jungkook's fingers thrusting rough and deep and a vibrator at maximum speed at Namjoon's dick was making Namjoon go crazy. Too much pleasure was being given all at once and he couldn't take it anymore. With a high pitched moan Namjoon came all over the sheets without warning. Jungkook took out his fingers and took the vibrator away too.
Namjoon was about to collapse when suddenly Jungkook aligned his dick at Namjoon's entrance and thrusted quick and deep into him, filling Namjoon up to the brim. Namjoon bit onto his lips to stop him from screaming, but it wasn't helping, Jungkook stopped before he started thrusting to get his boyfriend's consent on whether he was ok and wanted to continue. Namjoon blushed knowing his boyfriend cared so much and nodded in consent for him to continue. That's all it took Jungkook to start thrusting deep and rough at an animalistic speed into Namjoon. This raked Namjoon's whole body and he had to hold onto the bed frame for support. The stretch and pain soon turned into pleasure as Jungkook kept thrusting deep. Namjoon let out a series of throaty moans turning Jungkook on even more. Jungkook decided to play with his Baby boy again . Jungkook bent down and took the vibrator again and placed it at Namjoon's throbbing dick once again. Namjoon let a loud moan at the sensations he was getting. Jungkook's dick soon found Namjoon's good spot and ruthlessly started abusing it. Every thrust hit his good spot making Namjoon see stars. The vibrator constantly gave overdriven pleasure to his dick. And Jungkook bent over Namjoon at his ear , moaning with his beautiful vocal voice making Namjoon go crazy. He could not stop moaning and held onto the bed frame for dear life. His arms and legs started giving out but Jungkook's arm secured around Namjoon's waist upholding him. Namjoon's body started trembling signalling he was about to come for the third time tonight and so was Jungkook. Jungkook noticed it and whispered into Namjokn's ears, " Babe I'm close too. Let's finish together." Namjoon , who was having a hard time focusing because of the pleasure just nodded between moans. Jungkook gave a last deep thrust and came into his boyfriend. Namjoon too came with a loud cry onto the sheets again, clenching around Jungkook's dick swallowing his cum. Jungkook slowly pulled out and turned Namjoon around in his hands as Namjoon almost collapsed onto bed. He held his baby boy and gave him a sweet and tender kiss on the elder's plump and swollen lips. Namjoon looked so pretty looking fucked up bad like that, sweaty hair sticking to his forehead, beautiful pants leaving his parted lips and his toned chest heaving rhythmically. He looked so perfect Jungkook thought and smiled to himself. He bent down and kissed Namjoon's eyes close and left his pretty baby to sleep. He bought some tissues and towels and cleaned himself first , then cleaned his sleeping baby too. He slowly got into bed not wanting to wake his Prince up and slowly pulled him towards his chest and fell asleep with his boyfriend.