✨✨VMON✨✨

MIRROR💕
(Smut warning)
Top:- Taehyung
Bottom:- Namjoon

                   Namjoon was the emotionless introvert type of a guy. He was brilliant at his mind , looked at the world in a perspective no one could even think of, had a pure and sweet soul but never showed it to anyone unless and until he thought they deserved to see a good side of him. But brains weren't the only thing he had. He had first class looks. Beautiful luscious brown hair , dragon eyes, plump and full lips, the most perfect dimples, a lovely smile. His body was totally opposite of his sweet natured face. He had built up broad shoulders, had thin but muscular and veiny arms, had god sculptured abs, and the most juicy ass and thighs. But non of his eccentric features pleased him. He thought he looked different from other boys who looked elegant and swoon worthy. He never thought of himself like that and often would read depressing stuff and he never tried loving himself for who he was. Until Kim Taehyung , the angel of school started swooning all over Namjoon. It was quite a lovely story of how they got together, always talking to each other,completing each other's thoughts and sentences like they could read each other's minds. Namjoon was reluctant at talking to Taehyung but noticing that he always respected Namjoon's privacy and never forced him to talk or do anything made him notice that Taehyung was not only good at looks, but also at his heart. Namjoon soon opened up to Taehyung, nervous at first but then let free at seeing how accepting Tae was towards him. Namjoon didn't notice that he had feelings for Taehyung and so did Taehyung. He didn't want to spoil his first ever friendship and neither did he want to lie about his feelings, so after a few months of debating with himself whether he should say or not , he confessed to Tae. Thinking he was gonna get rejected he quickly turned to leave with tears threatening to fall when an arm securely pulled him back only to see Tae right in front of him. Tae was red as a tomato but still gathered the courage to confess his feelings too , and they shared their first kiss.
                              They lived in together near their college campus in a house Namjoon's parents had bought for him as he was away from his hometown for studies. They would often have blissful nights which Namjoon and Taehyung both enjoyed a lot. What Namjoon wasn't expecting is the fact that Tae was gonna top him, but after all he was in no position to be a Dom. He loved the nights they spent together. But after a few months of being together Taehyung noticed that Namjoon never actually cared for himself. He would never participate in shopping dates and never looked enthusiastic about trying new and different clothes. That's when Tae decided that he couldn't see is cuddly bear hurt himself and sell himself short though he was the most perfect human being to exist. Tae was thinking at an different angle which would actually make Namjoon realise how great he was . He was pacing around their bedroom when he noticed their dressing table which had a huge mirror with it. Tae was immediately struck with an idea. He noticed that whenever they would have sex was the time Namjoon was the most vulnerable. All his goodness showing off in a heated mess. He wanted his baby to see that too this time.
                           With the plan ready he went to their living room where Namjoon was sitting watching Netflix. Tae proceeded to execute his plan. Tae quickly opened the top few buttons of his shirt, ruffled his hair looking like it was messed by a bird, his sleeves rolled up to show off his veiny long arms. He then went and sat down beside Namjoon heaving and panting as if he had just completed a marathon. He purposely slid down the sofa a little and spread his legs wide making sure the pant tightened around his legs and crotch area. Namjoon bit down on his lips hard at the view. Tae looking at the way Namjoon was biting his lips started getting turned on. He loved it when Namjoon would bite his lips. Tae sat up straight on the sofa and smoothly put his hands on Namjoon's shoulder and pulled him by the neck for a kiss. Namjoon got startled by the sudden action but responded eagerly. Tae growled and bit onto Namjoon's plump lips and felt Namjoon lean into him more clutching his shirt. Tae immediately pulled Namjoon onto his lap and started making out with him. Namjoon started moaning into the kiss turning them both on. Tae moved Namjoon's hips on his thigh making Namjoon throw his head back and arch beautifully. Looking at Namjoon's neck on display , Tae attacked it with kisses and sucked on his sweet spots. Namjoon soon turned into a hot moaning mess, and Tae took it as a signal to start his plan.
                              He picked Namjoon up still kissing him deep and passionately and Namjoon wrapped his legs around Tae's waist and clinged onto his shoulders. Tae walked them both to their shared bedroom and instead of putting Namjoon on the bed like usual he put him down in front of the dressing table. Namjoon opened his eyes in confusion when his feet touched cold marble grounds instead of a comfy mattress. Tae just smiled and turned Namjoon to face the mirror and made him keep his hands on the table for support. Namjoon blushed when his eyes met his own in the mirror, immediately looking away at the way his hair was all messed up and his whole body a moaning mess. Tae closed their distance from behind and tilted Namjoon's face towards the mirror again. Tae said in sweet but deep voice, " Baby , today no matter what we both do I don't want you take of your eyes from the mirror. I want you to see what I see everyday. All that beauty underneath me that I enjoy, I want you to witness that too. So promise Daddy u won't look away from the mirror the whole night." Namjoon was not very sure about the idea of looking at himself in the mirror, but he listened to Tae and looked into the mirror saying, " I pr-romise not to look away." Tae smiled and a pecked Namjoon's neck and said in deep voice, " You better be prepared to be carried around all day tomorrow".

        ( Sorry guys, was actually expecting to finish this story in one chapter but it got too long , so gonna have to make a second part of this. Don't worry I'll be posting that too in about an hour or so😁😁😁.But if u guys are comfortable with reading long chapters then from the next one I'll write them that way.Thank you all for your support💜💜)