✨✨NAMSEOK✨✨

MINE TO DEVOUR❣️
Top :- Hoseok
Bottom :- Namjoon
(Smut warning)
Namjoon loved to cuddle with his hyung early in the morning. After a tiring night he would often find solace in Hoseok's arms always warm and welcoming. Hoseok would always shower his baby with kisses to help him relax better. He would whisper soothing and loving words into the ears of the tiredly sleeping koala, smiling to himself at how cute he looked. But that was not all. Namjoon had this habit of constantly biting his lips whenever he was too focused or occupied into anything, or whenever he was shy or just when he was sitting idly doing absolutely nothing. The way Namjoon used to bite his lips turned Hoseok on every single time. He wanted to be the only who could bit his baby's luscious lips like that. He was practically obsessed with Namjoon's plump lips and Namjoon had no problem being pampered with his boyfriend's love and care. Hoseok had made a simple rule:- If Namjoon ever bites his lips in front of Hoseok he would definitely be fucked like crazy that night. Ever since then Namjoon made sure he wouldn't bite his lips ever in front of Hoseok but sometimes would end up doing it unconsciously or sometimes purposely just to tease his Daddy.

It was raining heavily outside when Namjoon came back from work absolutely frustrated because of his annoying colleague . He threw his bag on the couch and sat down heavily on sofa grunting with frustration. Hoseok immediately came into the room after hearing the door to see a angry baby koala pouting on the couch. Hoseok snickered and sat beside Namjoon. He quickly wrapped his hands around the younger's thin waist and pulled him close. Namjoon buried his face into the Hobi's neck and took deep breaths to calm down. He was simply trying to concentrate and focus on his boyfriend's cinnamon scent when he unconsciously bit his lips in frustration totally forgetting the fact that this would wake the satan up. Namjoon was startled when a pair of lips crashed onto his lips hungrily and kissed him knocking the breath out of him. The dominant side of Hoseok was brought by the slightest things but for Hoseok they were incredulous turn on points. Namjoon responded to the kiss as he clung to Hobi's shoulder forgetting all his worries and focused on deepening the kiss.

Hobi growled into the kiss, " Babyy, how many times has Daddy told you not to bite your precious lips in front of me. These plump lips are solely mine and only mine to taste and devour." That's when Namjoon remembered that he bit his lips and looked away shyly breaking their kiss. Hoseok smirked and lifted his baby to make him sit on his lap. Namjoon was on Hoseok's laps and his back hit the sofa. He wrapped his hands around Hoseok's neck shyly and closed his eyes as consent for Hoseok to continue, not like Hobi was asking in the first place. Noticing that Namjoon had just given over his body Hoseok attacked Namjoon's lips again, fiercely kissing him. Hoseok immediately slid his tongue in and tasted every inch of Namjoon's wet cavern. He licked and bit at Namjoon's lower lip making the other whimper in pleasure. They went back to kissing deeply on the sofa when Hoseok changed their position. Now Hobi's back was against the sofa and Namjoon's was on his lap in front of him. Namjoon broke the long kiss to catch his breath and Hoseok started tasting Namjoon's neck. Namjoon threw his head back moaning and slowly started to grind his growing crotch onto Hoseok's lap. Hoseok moaned into the crook of Namjoon's neck making the other moan out even louder at the sensations Hobi's breath created on his weak spots and new hickeys.

Hoseok continued to bite and suck at Namjoon's exposed chest as Namjoon kept grinding himself on Hoseok's thighs. Hobi bucked his legs upward pressing right onto Namjoon's clothed dick making Namjoon scream in pleasure. Hobi wanted to fuck him then and there looking at Namjoon's sexy moans and movements. He said in a demanding tone, " Strip for Daddy". Namjoon immediately got off of Hoseok's lap and started stripping completely naked finally taking out his aching dick from his boxers. Hoseok meanwhile stripped naked too on the couch.He motioned Namjoon to continue what they were doing earlier. Namjoon quickly sat down closer than before making sure his dick was placed right above Hoseok's dick this time. Hobi threw his head back and left open mouthed moans as Namjoon continued to grind their dicks together. Hobi set Namjoon a little back and took both their dicks in his hand and started pumping them at a fast pace. Namjoon bit down onto Hobi's shoulder trying to control his moans and left a few love bites on Hobi too. Hoseok was indulged in the sensations of Namjoon's dick rubbing against his and the feeling of Namjoon biting him. Both of them were clinging to each other as their climax started nearing. Both of their lips left throaty moans turning each other on and with one final stroke both of them with a loud cry of pleasure going straight to their dicks.

Both of their cum mixed in the air and fell on each other's chest as they heaved from their climax. Hoseok was not done yet and neither was Namjoon. Both their lengths stood tall even after coming and they hissed as their sensitive dicks touched each other every time they panted. They started kissing again and felt each other's skin all over. Hoseok played with Namjoon's nipples this time, twisting and teasing it with his long veiny fingers. Namjoon let out lewd moans into the kiss at the sensations from his nipples . Hoseok broke their kiss to settle Namjoon onto a better position. Namjoon took the hint and and got off Hoseok's lap and aligned his entrance above Hobi's throbbing dick. Hobi asked Namjoon just in case, " Baby are ok with doing it raw?" Namjoon replied , his voiced laced with desire and his his eyes dark from lust, " Yes Daddy, I want to feel you raw inside me. I wanna ride you raw as you fuck me ." Hoseok's self control broke its barriers at those words and instead of letting Namjoon lower down himself onto his dick, he bucked his hips upwards at full speed and entered Namjoon at once with a loud grunt. Namjoon clutched onto Hoseok's shoulders trembling and arched his back moaning loudly. After a few seconds both of them lowered their hips making Hoseok reach even deeper inside Namjoon. Namjoon growled at the feeling of Hoseok's dick going so deep into him exploring and stretching his tight hole even further. Namjoon without warning stared moving at a slow pace.

His hips moving up and down Hobi's length making them both moan in pleasure. Hobi demanded " Faster baby boy, ride me harder." Namjoon hugged Hobi wrapping hands around Hobi's shoulders and kissed him again.Then slowly he started moving his hips at a faster pace making Hobi moan loudly with pleasure into the kiss. Hobi's hands reached down to Namjoon's nipple and started teasing them again as Namjoon rode him. Namjoon moaned even louder into the kiss but Hoseok ate it all up. Their tongues played a familiar rhythm as the got lost in each other's lips. Namjoon's movements were fast but Hobi wanted to go faster. He grabbed Namjoon's hips and thrusted into him at an animalistic speeds. Both their movements met midway causing Hoseok to reach depths Namjoon never even knew he had. He threw his head back, his back arching beautifully as Hobi fucked him rough and deep. Hoseok was quick to attack Namjoon's nipples with his mouth and bit and tugged at them with his teeth causing Namjoon to scream and howl in pleasure.

After a few rough thrust Namjoon screamed out "Daddy" loudly as Hoseok hit his prostate. Hoseok grabbed Namjoon's hips tighter and aimed each thrust at Namjoon's prostate making sure his boyfriend felt good and pleasured. Namjoon could see stars at all the sensations being given to him at the same time. Hobi fucking his prostate ruthlessly and the continuous play of Hobi's tongue and teeth at Namjoon's nipples were driving both of them crazy.Both of their moans started getting high pitched as they reached their second climax together. But Hobi suddenly wrapped one of his hands around Namjoon's dick making him unable to come. Namjoon's eyes pricked with tears at the feeling of being held down and not being able to come.Hobi's thrust were not slowing down. He sexily said, " Baby, this is your punishment for not obeying my rule. Don't worry I'll let you cum once I'm done." Saying this Hobi continued to fuck Namjoon without mercy as they moaned louder than the sounds of their skin slapping at each thrust. Hobi with a last rough thrust came deep into Namjoon's ass with a loud cry. He rode out his orgasm with a few more thrust and finally settled down onto the couch panting. He then let go of Namjoon who came instantly on both their chest and fell onto Hobi panting heavily.
Hobi ruffled his baby's hair and said a string of praises and I love you to the younger as he carried him to their shared bedroom and placed him to sleep. Hobi cleaned them both up and slept beside his baby wrapping his hands around his waist and pulling him close snuggling into each other's arms and slowly drifted to sleep.