When someone else tries to get physical and flirt with their Joon🥰🥰

SEOKJIN

Namjoon and Jin had gone to a club party which was hosted by one of Jin's colleague. Namjoon was not the party type but loved to go clubbing with his boyfriend. Jin left Namjoon at the drinks counter as he went to greet his friends and Namjoon calmly ordered a drink for himself. While he was about to order , a man dressed to the nines came and sat down next to Namjoon and pulled Namjoon's barstool dangerously close to himself. Namjoon was startled by the closeness and only got more creeped out when the stranger leaned in and smirked. Discomfort was written all over Namjoon's face as he looked away,when slowly the stranger started to trace Namjoon's inner thigh with his fingers.Namjoon was about to push the man away in disgust when a slap landed straight on the strangers face. Namjoon smiled knowing who it was. He immediately got off the barstool and jumped into Jin's safe arms while Jin glared daggers at the stranger who tried to touch Namjoon. The stranger being a stubborn bastard got up to put a fight but stopped in his tracks when he noticed the deadly look Jin was giving. The stranger thought better of it and scurried away like the rat he was. Jin pressed a sweet kiss of reassurance on Namjoon's forehead and hugged him tightly while Namjoon melted in Jin's warm and comforting embrace.

 Jin pressed a sweet kiss of reassurance on Namjoon's forehead and hugged him tightly while Namjoon melted in Jin's warm and comforting embrace

YOONGI

Namjoon and Yoongi had gone out for a sweet coffee date on a weekend. Namjoon was wearing a baby blue sweatshirt with white shorts and Yoongi couldn't stop drooling over Namjoon's gorgeous thighs on display. When Namjoon noticed  Yoongi staring he couldn't help but blush knowing his boyfriend loved his thighs. Yoongi quickly called over the waiter. While the waiter was approaching, Yoongi adjusted his stool to sit right next to Namjoon and blushed when he inhaled Namjoon's sweet scent so close to him. Namjoon was a blushing mess feeling Yoongi  right besides him. When the waiter came Namjoon eyed the menu card to tell his order while the waiter shamelessly undressed Namjoon with his eyes. His eyes were glued to Namjoon's thighs as he licked his lips noticing how soft and plump they looked. None of this went unnoticed by Yoongi. His fists were balled as he stared into the soul of the waiter. Namjoon innocently looked up not noticing what was happening and ordered, " One caramel Frappe and a blueberry cheesecake please." The waiter shifted close to Namjoon's chair and flashed a big smile saying, "Of course baby, knew you had a sweet tooth" Yoongi snapped. He planted his hands on Namjoon's thighs really close to his crotch making Namjoon jolt in his chair at the sudden contact and proximity of Yoongi's hand to his crotch. He immediately noticed that Yoongi was simply just declaring who he belonged to and Namjoon smiled inwardly noticing the scowl on the waiters face. Yoongi leaned in close to Namjoon's ears and whispered, " My baby boy usually prefers it hot and steamy, but who am I to deny some sweetness here and there." Namjoon's breath hitched feeling Yoongi's hot breath on his ears as he practically turned red hearing what Yoongi said. Namjoon completely lost it as his eyes widened in shock when Yoongi placed a soft kiss behind his ear and pulled back and ordered his drink. The waiter stomped away annoyed, but Yoongi's hands never left Namjoon's thigh until they left the cafe.