❣️✨WHEN THEY SEE NAMJOON IN THE POOL WITH ONLY A WHITE SHIRT❣️✨

SEOKJIN

Jin stumbles upon the air when he is greeted with the sight of his husband in the pool with a white shirt and black panties, staring at the alluring sunset as he casually leans against the pool walls and stares into the vaste sky. Jin drops his work bag as his eyes land on the goddess in the water. He almost drools as his eyes hungrily scan Namjoon's supple skin under the almost transparent white shirt. His shoes clack loudly as he walks around the pool and immediately gets down on his knees in front of Namjoon almost startling the poor boy. Jin doesn't give much time for Namjoon to register Jin's presence, cupping Namjoon's face and diving onto his lips. A startled gasp is all that escapes Namjoon's lips before Jin eats up everything with his tongue. It doesn't take long for Namjoon to melt into the kiss as he desperately tugs at Jin's collar wanting to feel him close, and who was Jin to deny him? Without breaking the kiss, Jin tugs off his overcoat and slips into the water with Namjoon and immediately latches onto his husband's voluptuous body. Namjoon helplessly moans as Jin's mouth explores his cavern, while his hands roam Namjoon's dainty waist, caressing his sweet spots. Namjoon closes his eyes and wraps his hands around Jin's neck deepening the kiss as they heatedly make out in the pool.

YOONGI

YOONGI

Yoongi isn't the one who gets easily swayed, but when it comes to Namjoon? Even if it's just an inch of Namjoon's shoulder that is showing , Yoongi finds every single one of his nerves in a bundle as heat spreads like waves all over his body. And right now loking at Namjoon's silky thighs on full display under the clear water is totally triggering Yoongi's dominant side . He doesn't take much time to discard his shoes and completely bare his chest as he silently slips into the water not wanting to startle his baby. He slowly comes up behind Namjoon and envelopes him in a warm hold. Namjoon jumps a little but soon calms down noticing it's Yoongi's hands around his waist. Namjoon smiles and leans into the touch when he feels Yoongi subtly bite his earlobe and whispers close to his ears in a hoarse voice, " You did an absolutely amazing job at seducing me Baby... And of course I am going to be a good husband and reward you for it.." Namjoon has barely registered Yoongi's deep voice or the words that slipped out his sinful lips as Yoongi attacks the back of Namjoon's neck with wet kisses. Namjoon's grip tightens on the pool walls as soft moans and grunts roll of his tongue as Yoongi softly sucks his sensitive skin and bite his soft flesh. Yoongi's hands smoothly goes under Namjoon's shirt, gliding his hands all over Namjoon's delicate chest earning a desperate whimper from the bottom along with his melodic moans.The sounds and the scene just turn Yoongi on even more as his other hand goes to the front and swiftly slips into the soft fabric cupping Namjoon's pussy. Namjoon whines high and loud as Yoongi plays with his clit and twirls his nipple between his pretty fingers earning the most elegant moans from his husband. Yoongi's mouth stays busy marking Namjoon's neck as his hands stimulate immense amount of pleasure all over Namjoon's body while Namjoon's mouth stays busy moaning and whimpering every single time Yoongi touches him.