VMON💜Part -2

Namjoon was almost overwhelmed with his anxiety when Tae hugged him from behind and whispered comforting word into his ears. After a long deep breath he decided to to fully look at the mirror. He wanted to see what his boyfriend was telling him about, he also wanted to see if he really was beautiful, he wanted to see if he really was worthy of being proud to have this body . With a shaky voice he said, " Daddy please continue." He didn't dare break eye contact with himself in the mirror. Tae smiled at his response and in just a fraction of a second his eyes grew darker with lust and desire. Namjoon could see that through the mirror and he moaned just at the sight. Tae without wasting a second, ripped Namjoon's shirt sending all the buttons flying. Namjoon gasped at the action but soon tuned down as his body was fully displayed on the mirror. Beautiful dips and curves creating a masterpiece on his body. He blushed and was about to look away when he saw Taehyung staring into his soul with his piercing dark gaze. He immediately kept his eyes on the mirror again. Tae proceeded to place his hands on Namjoon's body and traced every inch of the honey golden skin. Namjoon's eyes followed Taehyung's hands on him in the mirror. Namjoon left small moans as Taehyung started kissing and biting Namjoon's neck again.
Taehyung's growing erection was pressing hard into Namjoon's ass and Namjoon moaned loudly at the feeling. Taehyung seductively licked Namjoon's ear looking straight into the mirror at Namjoon's eyes. Namjoon moaned and blushed even deeper. Soon Taehyung was feeling every inch of Namjoon's beautiful body showing his baby that he was a piece of art to be savoured only by him. Namjoon for the first time in years didn't want to look away from himself in the mirror. He noticed that he indeed did have a beautiful body meant to be loved. But his innocent train of thoughts disappeared the minute Taehyung stripped completely naked behind him. Namjoon moaned at the site . Taehyung stripped Namjoon quickly too, wanting to feel his baby boy's skin pressed against his own. He wanted to feel that sweet soft skin melt on him making them one. He slowly walked up behind and started rubbing his dick between Namjoon's thick thighs. Namjoon gripped the dressing table hard and moaned at the feeling. He could see his own erection standing at its full length, swaying back and forth as Taehyung thrust his dick between his thighs. Namjoon started moaning uncontrollably at the sensations Taehyung's dick gave him and the whole site being played in front of him on the mirror was just adding fuel to the burning desire.
Namjoon gasped as one of Taehyung's hand came up to his nipples and started twisting them and the other one started pumping Namjoon's throbbing dick. Namjoon screamed in pleasure at all the sensations being driven into him at the same time. And when Namjoon looked into the mirror again he went weak in his knees. The site was way much hotter and beautiful than he had ever thought. He loved how his body trembled with the moaning and sensations, he loved how his perfectly luscious hair looked so gorgeous as it swayed ever so lightly with the movements.Taehyung noticed that Namjoon was enjoying the view of them having a hot and steamy time together. And so all his movements sped up all at once and Namjoon cried out loud moans of pleasure. With the sudden increase in speed, Namjoon  couldn't handle the sensations anymore and came with a high pitched moan. Taehyung followed soon after that as he came on the floor. He took out his dick from between Namjoon's plump thighs. Namjoon's cum was all over his abs and the dressing table. But both of them didn't care about that. Namjoon opened his eyes as he came down from his high, and when he looked into the mirror he blushed like crazy. His abs were covered in his thick cum and his hair was sticking to his forehead with sweat. His eyes roamed over his own body and he honestly liked what he saw. Taehyung too was enjoying all of this when he thought of something. He wanted his baby to see a different side of himself and this would be first they would be doing it. He quietly leaned forward making sure his dick pressed into Namjoon's ass making both of them moan. Taehyung swiped his fingers over Namjoon's body which was slippery because of the cum. Taehyung's fingers were coated in Namjoon's cum when he took them off his body. Namjoon didn't know what Taehyung was up to but kept silent.
Taehyung seductively licked his fingers making Namjoon blush. Taehyung commented in a deep and sexy voice. "Baby you taste amazing . But today I wanted to do something a little different." Namjoon wasn't aware of what Taehyung was talking about but didn't question. While Namjoon was waiting to be fingered to be prepared, what he didn't expect was Taehyung to ram into him without warning, hard and deep. Namjoon cried out in pain at the stretch and burn. Taehyung too moaned as Namjoon's walls clutched tightly around his dick arousing him totally. It was hot inside Namjoon and Taehyung loved the feeling. Namjoon on the other hand had a small tear escaping his tightly shut eyes, hands gripping so hard onto the table that his knuckles turned white, his lower body trying to adjust to Taehyung's size and the fact that it was raw without condom or preparation. This was the first time they were doing it raw and Namjoon was already starting to enjoy it. The feeling was new but he wanted to explore more. He weakly nodded and said, " I'm fine Daddy, Please move." That's all it took for Taehyung to start thrusting deep and hard into Namjoon's tight and hot ass. Taehyung didn't go into his usual inhumane speed as it was their first time and he didn't want Namjoon to be hurt. On the other hand Namjoon was lost in pleasure but noticed that his Daddy wasn't thrusting fast. The sensations of being filled up so deep felt too good, but Taehyung's lack of speed wasn't helping Namjoon. He looked at the mirror into Taehyung's eyes and seductively licking his lips said, " Daddy please faster" in the deep voice he had which he knew turned Taehyung on. Taehyung snapped. He pulled Namjoon off the table and made him lean on his chest. The movement made Taehyung go even deeper and Namjoon threw his head back onto Taehyung's well built shoulder and moaned loudly.
Taehyung held Namjoon's wrists tight and started thrusting his hips at is usual inhumane animalistic speed. Namjoon's eyes shot open from the overdriving pleasure pulsing deep through his veins. He left open mouthed moans, lewd and loud. It just made Taehyung thrust even tougher and faster. Namjoon cried out as Taehyung hit his prostate. Taehyung aimed every one of his thrusts right at Namjoon's prostate and hit bullseye every single time making Namjoon howl in pleasure. Taehyung was enjoying the whole thing in the mirror. His grip on Namjoon's wrists tightened , knowing it was definitely gonna leave bruises. Namjoon's leg were starting to give out but Taehyung supported him. When Namjoon looked into the mirror again he left an open mouthed moan at the heavenly site. His body was covered with sweat, his hair a gorgeous mess, his plump lips parted,pants and moans escaping with every thrust Taehyung delivered, his eyes clouded with lust, his dick slapping against his stomach every time Taehyung wrecked him with his powerful deep thrusts, his whole body trembling in pleasure as Taehyung abused his prostate mercilessly. Namjoon felt his whole body tremble even more as he felt his second climax coming close. He shouted, " Daddy faster, I'm gonna c-cum." Taehyung was close too as he roughly kept on pounding and abusing Namjoon's prostate. After a few deep thrust both of them came with a loud cry. Heavily breathing and panting Taehyung pulled out after coming deep into Namjoon's sexy ass. Namjoon had come all over his body and the dressing table once again. His mind was too foggy to focus and the energy was drained out if him. Taehyung licked his lips looking at the way his cum slid out of Namjoon's ass and glided down Namjoon's thick thighs.
That's when he noticed Namjoon's legs shaking from holding out for so long. He immediately scooped up his baby as Namjoon wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shoulders and rested his head in the crook of his neck. Taehyung settled his tired baby and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and tucked him to sleep. He cleaned both of them up and climbed into bed cuddling his baby. He smiled thinking that his baby will definitely have a new perspective about himself. Before going to sleep he smirked and whispered to himself, " I can't wait to do this in front of the bathroom mirror next."