NEW BOOK UPDATE🥳🥳🥳

Hey lovely readers💜💜
I've been so happy to see you guys give my book so much love and interest. I hope all of you enjoy my future works too.
So I'm giving this little heads up about my new book.🤩🤩😍.
It's basically actually drama I liked a lot as the plot was really sweet and enjoyable. So I thought I could write the same plot with the BTS members🥰🥰🥰.
The main characters of the drama/fan fiction will be Namjoon and Jungkook. I feel like Namkook is soooo underrated and I love the pair in real life too. How they both have such a beautiful bond as leader and Maknae. It's sweet to see them inspire each other 💕💕💕.
Of course Bottom Namjoon as the female character. Not actually female😂😂. It's a GAY LOVE STORY🥳🥳(In my version of the drama). And Jungkook as the male character. Here LGBTQ+ is highly supported in the story so no angst about that.  There basically won't be any angst between the main characters. Only very little in one of the side ships 😃😃.The drama has very beautiful love scenes and the plot though looks similar to other dramas still has good amount of differences which you will notice in my story😁😁😁😁. The other BTS members will play as side characters and ships too😙😙😙.I will be spicing up a few love scenes here and there and add a few smut scenes too😉😉.

Please look forward to it and support that book too like you did for this 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰. I will update later when I actually start the book 😍😍😍
Thank you all for your love 😇😇😇😇. 
                                     —Author Alpha